[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever been in love with a friend's gf? Has it ever been reciprocated?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: Cheating.jpg (122KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
Cheating.jpg
122KB, 1024x682px
Ever been in love with a friend's gf? Has it ever been reciprocated? How did you deal with the situation? Stories and advice welcome.
>>
File: 1445528298751.png (286KB, 786x583px) Image search: [Google]
1445528298751.png
286KB, 786x583px
In high school my bf's best friend and I fell for each other. After he confessed, I was straight up with my bf and broke up right away. I definitely took the band-aid approach, but felt that it was best to be brutally honest.

It was a rough transition and most of our friends ditched us for a while, but we've been together ever since. Married 7 years now.

The moral here is, if you're going to make a move on your friend's girl, you better make damn sure that what you're feeling is the real deal, and be prepared to lose some friends forever.
>>
>>17165641
I know what I'm feeling is the real deal. I don't think she knows what she feels desu.

My main concern after hurting him is getting ditched by all my friends. I'd be interested to hear more about your friends reaction and how you picked up the piece afterwards.
>>
>>17165641
And also the what goes through the head of a girl who falls for one of her bfs best friends? You could give me a great insight into how she's possibly feeling. Maybe how I can help her process this or deal with it.
>>
>>17165663
She probably feels guilty if she does have those feelings. How long have they been together, and how long have the three of you known each other?
>>
>>17165716
She feels massively guilty, we talk about how we feel, but not in too much detail. They've been together 3 years, I've known him 10 and her ever since they got together...
>>
>>17165724
That's incredibly rough. You either have to back off completely or you two get together. Or make it clear to both of them why you need more space, and then distance yourself.
It's not just a phase is it? How long have you felt this away about each other?
>>
>>17165602
I like my best friend's girlfriend. I don't really fall in love with someone until it gets physical, but I really like her.

Whenever the three of us hang out, we talk a lot and sometimes I'm afraid it bothers my friend, but he still keeps inviting me to hang out. She's really smart and witty. We share a lot of tastes, and her sense of humor is on point. Shit like that. She's also cute as fuck. We've texted some, but keep it platonic for the most part. I can feel a little tension between us, though.

Now, this guy has been my friend since the second grade. We're 19 now, she's 17. I don't think I could ever hurt him like that, and lose my best friend over a girl that will most likely end up being an ex at some point. And even then it's still quite tempting, but then I think to myself what It'd be like to be in my friend's shoes. I'd be betrayed by two of the closest people in my life. So as much as I like this girl, I won't try to get with her.
>>
>>17165746
My thoughts are that it needs to be one or the other. Like I said though, most, If not all of my friends would ditch me. It's not a phase for me.

I've like her for a while, we kissed once around a year ago, then not much until the past few months where we've met up about 10 times and nearly slept together once or twice.
>>
My best friends girl friend! My best friends girl.. And she used to be mine
>>
>>17165758
>>17165757
Then you have to let them go. Make an excuse or not.
>>
>>17165768
So you think I should break it off with her? I've already lost him as a friend, I don't feel like I can be friends with him anymore after how I feel and what I've done. I can't continue to spend time with her either if she stays with him since I've fallen in love with her. How do I move on from this?
>>
>>17165768
>>17165776
I'm OP BTW. Idk who >>17165757 is. Good luck to him though.
>>
Yeah when I was like 17. I really liked my best friends girlfriend. We did a lot of stuff together, nothing sexual at the time, but we were as cliche as it sounds like soul mates. It didn't really develop into love till a few years later. She liked me too and at the beginning of their relationship it showed. Unfortunately they dated for like 6 years. During that time I slowly got pushed out of their lives. It was okay though because I was dating someone and that lasted for 3 years. Then around 21 I broke up with my girlfriend and moved back to my old city. I tried to reconnect with that girl again and it so happened her relationship was struggling. Fast forward another year and they broke up. We finally got together. Spent everyday with each other making up lost time and things were great. Went on a trip somewhere and I told her I was in love with her but apparently she still had feelings for her ex. I should also mention her ex, who used to be my best bud, hated my guts for the last couple of years because I guess he knew about us at the start of their relationship. Anyway, it didn't work between us. She went back to her ex but it didn't last and she came back to me. Then came the whole "I'm confused and need time" part. We remained good friends for about 5 years after that but the last 5 years things kind of just died off, and we only saw each other about once a year. Now I haven't seen her in over a year. She kind of blew me off on our annual get together so I said fuck it I'm done. 14 years of bullshit and drama. Lost a good friend in her. Lost a really good bud. Missed a chance to date his sister, who I liked a lot, and she was in love with me ,but he hated me so it didn't happen. Lost a lot of friends because apparently I was like a homewrecker or sorts. Screwed up a couple of relationships because that girl.

tl;dr yes, yes, dealt with it as it happened, coulda gone better but oh well that's life and it moves on.
>>
I only ever fall in love with my friends' girlfriends... I can never find the type of girl I'm looking for, but my friends always do. Smh
>>
>>17165798
Remind me to never befriend you irl. His girlfriend and his sister...
>>
>>17165663
>And also the what goes through the head of a girl who falls for one of her bfs best friends?

What are you 12?
Have you never been in love?
The heart wants what the heart wants.
Now acting on that is something different.
>>
On the flip side, I fell in love with my boyfriend's best friend. He confessed that he had feelings for me too and tried to forget about it for a while. My boyfriend and I broke up and his best friend I messed around for a few months until his friend called it off. My bf ended up asking me back out a month later and we're still together, but his friend hates me now.
>>
File: 1450360635351.jpg (68KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
1450360635351.jpg
68KB, 500x341px
>>17165663
Same anon from before, sorry for the late reply.

I felt incredibly guilty of course, and unsure. I had a moment of clarity while dozing on the couch when I just suddenly knew in my gut who I wanted to be with. I'm not religious and don't believe in fairytale bullshit like fate, but it was the closest thing to a spiritual experience I've ever had.

It was one of those things where I knew the process would be shitty, but that in the end it would all be worth it. In this case, I was right. Just don't fuck around behind the dude's back... if she confesses to you, she needs to break things off with him right away.
>>
>>17165867
You're a horrible cunt
>>
File: 1462360427064.png (98KB, 464x351px) Image search: [Google]
1462360427064.png
98KB, 464x351px
>>17165602
Bad idea, you're a total cunt if you actually fucked his grill. There is nothing worse than a backstabbing friend.

Break it off and either confess to your friend or just break the friendship altogether. If the girl is willing to cheat on her bf with you, then she will not hesitate to do the same to you later on.
>>
You bunch of dishonest, dishonorable, pathetic bastards.
Why are you even friends with someone if loyalty means nothing to you?
>>
File: noose.jpg (50KB, 535x800px) Image search: [Google]
noose.jpg
50KB, 535x800px
>>17165867
I know people have probably told you not to through your life but i think those people were completely wrong, i think you should kill yourself dont listen to the naysayers you need to not breed please hang yourself now before its too late.
>>
>>17165641
Painful but respectable choice. Kudos, and that comes from a bitter guy.
>>
>>17165602

One of my best friend's GF. I was ~21 and she was 18. I used to spend a lot of time with them and thoroughly enjoyed both their company. Unfortunately one day something clicked in me and I realized I was super into this girl (I think I was walking home from their place after they implied they were going to have sex as I was leaving). A couple of months went by and their relationship started to turn sour, it was his first real GF and he really didn't treat her as well as he should have, just normal first relationship stuff since you don't know what works and what doesn't.
Shortly before Christmas (and shortly after I broke up with my GF of the time) we were getting along really well and she'd always want me over to hang out with them and stuff, he started to get visibly jealous of me and her getting along and this became an issue, the result being I didn't want to spend as much time with him while also hanging out with her a lot.
Christmas came around and she stayed the night at my place because everyone else was with family, we had a great time and she ended up crashing in my bed with me (I offered to sleep elsewhere). The next night we did the same thing except I ended up kissing her and she reciprocated. We said we wouldn't do it again and never to mention it, naturally we started making out fairly frequently and this turned into heavy petting a month later, about the same time she broke up with my now ex-friend. If I hadn't been so blinded by my infatuation with this girl I would have seen what a terrible idea getting with her was and how it really wasn't worth the months of dealing with the fallout. Friend wise, It's pretty much simmered down so that it's the same as it ever was (3/4th of the friends didn't want to take sides and the other quarter gave me shit but calmed down over a couple of months) except for the one friend who still can't be around me for more than an two hours.

Cont with TL;DR
>>
>>17166825

The funniest/worst part of it all is now I'm not really into her but I am enough to not want to break up (still seeing each other after a bit more than a year), I don't trust her (and she doesn't super trust me) and now I've got an ex-friend who constantly reminds everyone what an asshole I am at parties.

Moral/TL;DR: It's not fucking worth it. If you really must, wait a couple of months after they break up.
>>
>>17166831
Not to mention any friends who have a gf will be watching you with an eagle eye if you're hanging around them.
>>
yeah happened to me last year; had gf for one year, when we got together, one of my "friends" confessed to her, but she decided to be with me. him and me talked abut how he needs space and wont hang out with us for a while. was understandable. since i trusted them I never stood in their way. me and her had sometimes arguments about bullshit and i caught her several times lying on me; she was secretly meeting him. i was quiet naive and never thought they could do something bad to me. at some point we had "pause", where we promised not to fuck anyone, but get a little bit distance; i was okay with this, since I had at this point a lot of work to do (finishing degree); at some point we break up, but after this she wants to come back, says she wants only me, he was always distant, never told me word about what was going on; i got suspicious, that something does not add up here; hack her skype account, see the messages since the beginning of our relationship; they were kissing in relationship, cybersex, a lot of sensitive talks; told him everything about our relationship; in our "pause" she fucks him after first 3 days and says the L-word to him; after 3 weeks in our pause she forced me to go to birthday of her niece, i refused and she told me it will be over if i wont come with her, while she fucks him ... women logic. however, broke all the contacts with him and her; she went fucking insane after i found out, said she was sorry, but still didnt thought of this as cheating and this is when i blocked her everywhere.
TLDR: if he is your real friend, you wont hurt him no matter how tasty her pussy is.
>>
I can't help but wonder if the people saying 'stay away' understand how I feel. Would if I could.

>>17165990
I'm hoping one of us have a similar moment of clarity.
>>
>>17165602
Yeah, she's the one who liked me.
Got them to break up and then dumped her.
Had no idea what I was doing.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.