[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 23, halfway to 24. This is my facial hair on my cheeks.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: P_20160520_165035_1.jpg (1MB, 2924x2324px) Image search: [Google]
P_20160520_165035_1.jpg
1MB, 2924x2324px
I'm 23, halfway to 24. This is my facial hair on my cheeks. Ive been using castor and coconut oil. How long will it take? Will I have a good-ish beard by 24-25?
>>
All your doing is clogging your pores with that shit.

Do some actual research on what makes hair grow healthy, you're probably lacking testosterone or something .
>>
>>17165228
The good news is that by the time you can grow a beard, the cancerous beard meme phase that bro culture is in right now will be over and done with. They're so gross.
>>
>>17165228
Nigger you will never have a beard, deal with it. Some people can't grow them. Don't try and end up with chin pubes, it's not a good look. Clean shave and low bodyfat works for everyone
>>
Beards are for hipsters and/or fat people. It's just a meme. It also doesn't make you anymore manly.

I'm 30 and I've maybe met a literal handful of respectable men with beards, and the rest were either hipsters or fat lazy people. That's thousands of fatass and hipsters. Don't be one.

I could explain why fat people and hipsters think it's okay to grow and sport beards but I won't. But trust me there's a reason why respectable working men, especially professionals, are clean shaven.

I shave every day.
>>
>>17165283
I'm not fat nor a hipster. I don't shave anymore because it burns my skin and I used to shave everyday for work. But I keep my beard short and well kept. So there is exceptions.
>>
No op. Your not going to have one.

I was shaving 2 times a day by 15.

At 18 i grew mine out for 10 years. I had a beard in some form. From taliban to short.

I shaved it off a year ago. I dont miss it and my skin is much much better.
>>
>>17165515
Me again.

I shave every other day. I get that nice close 1 day beard look but i dont fuck my skin by shaving every day.

And on the plus side my rescue gear and resperator work just fine ( i had to shave my massive beard to be able to wear the safety equipment of my job)
>>
>>17165283
>>17165244
>beard hipster meme
Looks like some people lack adequate levels of testosterone and or genetics. You know that some people just dont like shaving like me.

And op dont try to hard. If its not in your blood its not meant to be.
>>
>>17165283
This has to be projection of some sort.
Having a trimmed beard is optimal, and it's unfortunation when a man can't grow a beard.
>>
>>17165283
What if I am a hipster?
>>
>>17165560
Kill self using vintage revolver in an obsolete caliber that can only be found by scrounging and searching for new old stock.
>>
Sorry dude, it's not happening
>>
>>17165283
>>17165529
If you don't like shaving to the point where you'd rather have a scraggly turd on your face, then you are a lazy cunt.

In the british military you are required to be clean shaven. In fact it's like that in most militaries. Those men are not lacking in testosterone or manliness. They do it because it's professional and clean.

>>17165535
trimmed beards are nice when they are 'full' without patches or disgusting greasy hairs. Too many people grow 'beards' which look like pubes dangling off your neck.
>>
>>17165629
In the military we shaved every day so that our gas masks would seal. ( at least thats what we were told)
>>
>>17165632
yeah, but how many nurses or HR people are going to use a gas mask ever? It's the grooming standard for professionalism. They say it's for the gas masks because there are too many lazy people who wouldn't bother if there wasn't a good reason
>>
>>17165629
I have to shave every day because of my job. Its not a matter of being lazy its the fact that I grow facial hair so quickly I am chewing my face up every day.
>>
>>17165664
Also
>inb4 mccdonalds, burger king, wendys

Im a driver for ups.
>>
File: RJH6m2E.png (152KB, 436x567px) Image search: [Google]
RJH6m2E.png
152KB, 436x567px
>>17165228
Yeah dude, you aren't going to be growing any lumberjack beards anytime soon with that kind of growth on your jawline. You're pretty much destined with the teenage "I just hit puberty" peach fuzz look.

Beards and facial hair are overrated anyway. It's just for hipsters and old men. I actually go out of my way to manually pluck that shit off of my face with tweezers every week because I hate it so much.
>>
Shave that shit until you can grow a real beard. If you're 24, give up on it
>>
>>17165560
1. Admitting to be a hipster makes you not a hipster
2. Admitting to be a hipster is extremely cancerous
3. Rethink your life
>>
OP here. This is my goatee. I had way less hair on my cheeks before biotin and oils. Maybe I should try rogaine foam.
>>
>>17165719

I agree he should shave, but not being able to grow a full beard at 24 is pretty common and doesn't mean you'll never be able to grow one. Men get hairier as they get older. Quite considerably so.
>>
File: P_20160520_221057_BF.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
P_20160520_221057_BF.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>17166375
>>
>>17166451
That looks like pubes. Disgusting. shave it off and wait a few years until you actually have a beard.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.