[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, haven't had sex in 2 years >girl I met studying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0145_1_.jpg (14KB, 411x369px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0145_1_.jpg
14KB, 411x369px
>be me, haven't had sex in 2 years
>girl I met studying abroad has been here for almost a year
>is leaving in less than a month
>has confessed she has feelings for me but I don't reciprocate
>been unable to control my horny level recently
>she lives alone in a single dorm room
>seeing her this weekend and may be able to hang out with her in her room

Can it be done? We've never been physical in any way before this, like kissing or anything. I don't even know how to get around to it and if she'd be insulted (or even DTF). Thoughts?
>>
>>17165112
>Might be able to hang out in her room
If you can do this,then it should be pretty easy for you and you won't need advice.
>>
>>17165123
Problem is, I'm a scumbag and I'd be leading her on massively for the purpose of getting my dick wet. What's the best way to broach the subject?
>>
>>17165157
Depends on if you want to be a scumbag and hurt someone or not.
>>
Honastly you would be a dick for doing it. As an outsider im judinging for not doing it. Inb4 faggot. You might give massive heart pain.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160520-172215~01.png (148KB, 977x640px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160520-172215~01.png
148KB, 977x640px
She said she is available after 7:30 pm on Sat and I asked what she had in mind. Thing is, she's incredibly demure and despite asking me to hang out in her room I really doubt sex is what she's thinking about, since I've very clearly friendzoned her.
>>
She probably wants to bang you and forget about you after moving, OP. See how she's acting, make a small move and if she responds favorably then enjoy the no strings attached sex
>>
>>17165650
What's a small move?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.