[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this one guy keeps hitting on my gf for years, recently she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

So this one guy keeps hitting on my gf for years, recently she agreed to meet him and kept lying to me about it. She admitted they kissed. I broke up with her. Should I tell this guy's wife? Sadly I don't have any hard proof to present her with. (my phone on which I had photos of texts he sent her got uterly destroyed when I had an accident some time ago...).
Pic unrelated
>>
>>17164404
you should tell him, even if he claims to not believe you, he will at least take in into consideration and be on the look out.
>>
>>17164404
Why not?
>>
>>17164427
I don't know his wife, that's why I'm not sure if I should do it. Some may say it's none of my business..
>>
>>17164445
A ruined relationship is one thing; a ruined marriage is worse because shit gets financial as well.
>>
>>17164453
I know... She'll probably blame me for telling her about her cheating husband. So should I leave it be? Too much collaterall damage?
>>
>>17164445

you have no obligation to, if thats what you mean.
>>
>>17164465
I kind of want to... I hate cheaters.
>>
This is a SFW board you asshat.
>>
File: tarzangetssome.jpg (34KB, 487x366px) Image search: [Google]
tarzangetssome.jpg
34KB, 487x366px
>>17164404
The guy revealed a cheating gf. He did you a favor. Why punish him for that?

If anything you should return the favor and bang his wife. He'll probably thank you for it.
>>
>>17164404

I say leave it alone. Without proof the wife will likely just ignore you.

I guess there is always the chance that something may happen. A spouse usually has an inkling that something is going on when their partner is cheating, so maybe you saying something will spur her to looking a phone records or bank statements to find something where the guy hasn't covered his tracks.

Sucks that the guy is probably going to get away with it, but like someone else already said, he wouldn't have messed around with your girl if she didn't want to also cheat. If it wasn't with him then it would have been with someone else; regardless of whether she just can't do monogamy or was simply unhappy with you, the cheating would have happened.
>>
>>17164559
Thanks. I best just forget about it instead of getting involved even more...
>>
Really? You're worried about ruining a marriage? A marriage based on lies at that? Fuck that. Let HER make the decision. Maybe some people don't want to waste time in a pointless relationship.

Fuck it, I say. Even if it fucks them up, it's something that's eventually going to become a problem anyways.
>>
>>17164472
do it, fuck em. They deserve it,

>>17164495
you faggots are the worse. SFW or not you're on fucking 4CHAN.
>>
>>17164572
a single message is all it takes. and then you can just tell em all to go fuck themselves.
>>
>>17164572

Yep, your healing isn't going to happy if you try to go on a revenge spree.

She is a piece of shit, he is a piece of shit. If anything you can have a little revenge by explaining what she did if someone who you both know ask about it - someone who would ask about what happened likely has a big mouth and would spread around to your circles the info about what a shitbag she is... having all her friends know that she is a liar and a cheater would probably be pretty satisfying for you.
>>
>>17164595

*Your healing isn't going to start...

Man, I'm really out of it today..
>>
>>17164404
tell his wife. fuck her if possible. something along the lines of "hi, im anon. your husband has been fucking my gf. i dont have any evidence to show you, but i dumped her immediately. and if i was you, i would want to know."
>>
>>17164591
So? There are rules, not every board is /b/
>>
>>17164595
well, it just happened yesterday ^^
>>
>>17164404
why did your gf admit they kissed?

did your gf seem upset you guys broke up?

you have any plans to get back together with your gf?
>>
>>17164404
Tell his wife it's not revenge. It's the right thing to do.
>>
>>17164727
I agree. It is then in her court to believe it or not or do something about it or not.
>>
Tell her. Definitely tell her. She deserves to know.

Do you have any details about the guy?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.