[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be in a stable 4 year relationship >Have a raging hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1461814272059.jpg (73KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1461814272059.jpg
73KB, 500x750px
>Be in a stable 4 year relationship
>Have a raging hate boner for a friend
>Cool friend, terrible ideology and no inclination to back up her shit
>Also have a heartwarming boner for a 16 year old friend (I just had my 21th birthday)
>Smart and kinda conflicted
>Both in a relationship (they are bi and different ones ofc)
>Suffer

How do I master my twisted desires? They are not even that hot but their personalities and my obsesive personality make this troublesome.
>>
>>17163239
So you would cheat if they were single? Have you considered a polugamous relationship? How about your partner? IMO this things are too much if a hassle. Just stay faithful and strong. Do not fuck your or anyone's shit up.
>>
You're in a relationship don't go sticking your dick in everything that moved like a animal
>>
I am currently going through some nasty shit for nearly succumbing to shit like this. Kinda liked my gf of 5 years' best friend (never actually done anything but lots of back and forwards). Was caught and am now hated by her family and friends, she is trying to come to terms with it. Feels bad man
>>
>>17164406

>never actually done anything but lots of back and forwards

>>17163239
>How do I master my twisted desires?

at this point you're dangerously close to all those morons who say 'its a total accident', and 'i didn't mean for it to happen.'

The simple fact is you control what environment and what conditions you place yourself in. "Alot of back and forth" = you were willing to continue to allow the circumstances to play out for the opportunity to be unfaithful.

you need to decide what it is you want, and if its not a steady exclusive relationship, you better let this girl know, and yesterday.
>>
if you can get women take advantage while you're young, get as many notches as possible and you'd eventually settle down when older, don't torture yourself.Get the hoe out your system.
>>
>>17163239
>how do I not cheat on my partner by trying to unsuccessfully fuck two of my friends?

Gee, Son, maybe by not fucking them!

Hot damn problem solved. It's not brain science.
>>
>>17164646
Pretty close to rocket surgery though.
>>
>>17164475
OP here, not the guy you answered but still useful.

>>17164646
>>17163598
Do not be morons. I already decided to not fuck them. Otherwise I would have asked an entriely different question. I am asking for techniques, beyond environment changing, that allow me to control my desires better. I was thinking in channeling this desire into a deeper friendship that diverts my own attention/energy from aforementioned boners.

>>17163464
In the same order. No. Yes, but only if I am the only male. No, but she is not against them in general. I am trying.
>>17164514
No. I really like my stable relationship.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.