[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, Currently sitting in an empty parking lot here's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (49KB, 550x453px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 550x453px
Hey /adv/,

Currently sitting in an empty parking lot here's a little background

>be with girlfriend of ~3 years
>live together
>lately things have been shit, fighting and bickering all the time
>small argument escalates in to bigger one
>she's screaming in my face
>I hit her, tell her to gtfo I'm sick of her shit I don't deserve this anymore yadayada
>grab keys and phone and leave can't be there any longer
>never hit a woman before
>feelsbadman.png
>wat do, /adv/
>>
Why did you hit her, tell her to leave, and then be the one to leave yourself?

By the way, when you get back home, your clothes will be in a smoldering ash pile.
>>
Who cares m8. She probably liked being hit and she got wet from it after you left.
>>
>>17162867
My house she moved in. She was babbling about having no where to stay or go and I was in a fit of anger and wasn't really sure what I was gonna do so I just left. Probably not a good idea on my part to leave her there. At least it's raining.
>>
>>17162884
I hit her regularly during sex, it does indeed make her wet. So no foul?
>>
Get back there ASAP. You're doing no good sitting in a parking lot like a mong.

Even if you don't reconcile with her, just get back there to make sure she doesn't do something stupid.
>>
File: 1386491606135.jpg (86KB, 595x599px) Image search: [Google]
1386491606135.jpg
86KB, 595x599px
>>17162857

Hit a woman and sometimes she'll leave.

Hit a woman and something she'll stay, which means you're dating the type of deluded air head who would stay with a guy who hits her.

Its a lose/lose either way.
>>
>>17162857
Did you closed fist hit her in the face or where?
>>
>>17162915
Yes, yes she is. Her ex before me used to hit her, I thought I was a nice guy for a while.

>20 yrs
>her mother is an hero
>father been gone since young, was an alcoholic drug addict and abuser
>she calls me daddy
>has no close family on this side of the country
>no close friends
>both vehicles are mine
>tfw I own her
>>
do you not fear the risk of having your house destroyed, right now?
>>
>>17162939
Open palm to cheek. I've definitely hit her harder during sex, I just can't stop these feels this time

>>17162978
Right now that's her only roof, I'm not really sure what she's doing.

We've done this a time or two I've told her to leave but never hit her, she always came crawling back. I feel like we've grown to hate each other, but I really don't know what to do in the end cause I know I'll puss out of throwing her out on the streets. She will just keep begging for me to take her back. How the fuck do I actually remove her from my house without inducing homelessness for fuck sakes
>>
>>17163046
Welp, I fear for you, man. Not either anon, but just know you have my condolences on your ruined-shit-to-be.
>>
>>17162896>>17162941

But it's consensual during sex. You just assaulted her man, don't make excuses to make yourself feel better; you made the choice to hit her. It's not okay.

It's even worse, because her ex used to hit her, and she probably thinks that you're just like him. Don't go crawling back because she probably hates the fuck out of you right now. It was a bad move to leave your own house because it's probably in shambles now.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.