[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How and where can I get a weeaboo girlfriend? Anime here is practically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1433536877148s.jpg (3KB, 105x125px) Image search: [Google]
1433536877148s.jpg
3KB, 105x125px
How and where can I get a weeaboo girlfriend? Anime here is practically unheard of, with only a very small amount of the town population knowing about and even then everyone hides their powerlevels.
>>
eBay
>>
>>17157658
There's no anime club? How far is the closest weeb convention? (animecon)
>>
>>17156368
>>
>>17157692
>blanket statements, blanket statements everywhere
>>
>>17157674
I hadn't bothered to check and I don't think there'd be any. I can't even go to an animecon since I don't have ANY friends at all that like/know anime. Literally the only place I can talk about it is on 4chan.

I'm relatively fit with an average face and not socially inept but I just want a gal that has likes anime etc.
>>
>>17157658

consider making your own anime group. look into what local advertising options you have. go to craigslist discussion section and check one out ofr anime.

go to your local book store, find the manga section and ask if you can post a flyer for a monthly meet up there. consider the same for game shops, etc.

i recently joined meetup.com and there is a group for an anime marathon at some guys house. random woman just left a comment saying 'ANY GUYS HERE NEED A DATE FOR THE MARATHON?'

no idea what she looks like but there you go.

consider going to a few opening weekend screenings of nerd related movies like marvel or DC. now these aren't anime but the fans have a LOT of overlap. talk t o people.
>>
>>17157704
So you expect a girl with your interests to fall out of the sky? Wtf man
>>
>>17157744
That would be make things so much easier honestly but no that shit never happens. I'm just looking for likely places or events around my town or college where there are chances of a group of people that aren't spergs that also happen to have an interest in anime/manga.

>>17157728
I forgot to mention in my initial post that I live in England which means anime is not as widely known/liked as in countries such as America. Is there a tinder for weebs?
>>
>>17157778

>i forgot to mention i live in europe, where anime was actually more popular than in america til recently

nice try faggot. it may not be as mainstream as it is, but england was the first place where 'sailor moon viewing parties' became popular back in the fucking 90s. europe is crawling with weebs.

again my advice, do you nto have a manga section at the book store? por an anime section at a dvd store? or really even an anime shop anywhere near town or a geek type store that caters to anime to any degree?

address those isntead of saying 'HURR DURR NO ONE IN COUNTRY LIKES ANIME, GIVE ME CHEATCODES?'
>>
>>17157790
Honestly didn't know that, I always thought America did that first from VICE.

I recall looking up a forum on anime stores in my town and there was only one however I don't think it exists anymore as the post was 8 years old.
>>
>>17157658
>How and where can I get a weeaboo girlfriend?

Don't bother. Get a life instead.

I knew a semi-attractive weaboo girl once, the number of times she got hit on by other weebs was fucking cringeworthy.

I also know a couple who are both weebs, and it's cringeworthy for other reasons.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.