[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I really need help. I suffer from bad anxiety, depression,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1463421060953.jpg (82KB, 624x960px) Image search: [Google]
1463421060953.jpg
82KB, 624x960px
Hey /adv/,

I really need help. I suffer from bad anxiety, depression, and OCD and it affects every area of my life.

It stops me from working out like I used to and relaxing on days that I actually have off. I'm so exhausted. I just can't deal with this anymore.

I've changed my diet and started taking vitamins but the invasive thoughts and impulses just won't stop. I work out in solitude because I'm too scared to go to the gym. Not because the people there but because of my own repetitive thoughts. I always end up working at the same machines multiple times or start crying because there are so many mirrors and I don't know which one to focus on.

It's like I'm everywhere and I can't focus. I start studdering and gasping for air, my arm goes numb, and then i end up rushing out like my house is on fire.

I joke to close friends about all of "muh spaghetti" but in reality, it is pushing me closer to my own self destruction.

I can't do it anymore, brehs. Please, does anyone have any experience or advice? I'm pretty much desperate and devastated at this point.
>>
>i suffer in the first world with first world amenities
>>
>>17157394
Thanks, man. I know I'm a ball of first world issues. I'm still going on /adv/ for advice. I'm desperate and embarassed. Please, give me a break.
>>
File: 1463538235069.jpg (63KB, 1133x637px) Image search: [Google]
1463538235069.jpg
63KB, 1133x637px
>>17157391
It's not rocket science dude. Go see a doctor and try different meds. Keep in mind that if you really do have brain problems and aren't just being a emo fag, then you're in for the long haul. There's no silver bullet that will magically make you "normal", but you'll probably get better over time when you learn to manage your anxiety/depression or find a drug that works.
>>
>>17157391
Go to a psychiatrist. This is why they exist.

>>17157394
OCD is not a first-world problem. It's not even a human problem, it can be induced in animals as well.
It's considered almost purely biological and genetic: if your identical twin has OCD, you're basically guaranteed to have it too.
In a different environment, OP would simply have different worries to obsess over, and different fears to drive compulsive behavior.
>>
>>17157391
I have OCD, ADD and Dyslexia and I learned to just live with all that shit but I did have bouts of depression for a while and the best thing that helped me was phisical exercise. Just running and shit mostly. If you don't like that theres yoga and stuff but just forget everything and try to just focus on exercising, it helped me a lot anyway.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.