[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have this gay friend who always bounces on my pelvic area

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-04-16-19-29-39.png (192KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-16-19-29-39.png
192KB, 800x480px
>have this gay friend who always bounces on my pelvic area whenever he gets a chance
>holds me from behind
>it's always around friends so people have already assumed we've done it
>be at party in a loft last Friday
>gay friend and I are talking
>suddenly we get closer and closer
>realize he is making a move on me
>decide to see how far he would take this
>before I know it we're on the closest couch making out
>in the spur of the moment we get a hotel and fuck
>don't see him after the fact until I go to one of our friend's smallish hangout
>starts avoiding me so I give up and talk with the other people
>at the end of the hangout jenna tells me he told her everything and also said that it ruined anything we had with each other
>only bruce, jenna and I know about it

What the hell just happened? I thought that's what bruce wanted all along so I obliged.
>>
>>17156886
>Bruce
>Jenna

Bruce Jenna is a hero! How dare you talk shit about her
>>
>>17156886
Your friends sound confused as fuck. Nothing 'happened' because there was no rhyme or reason, and they don't know what they want so don't blame yourself.
>>
>>17156923
Wow didn't realize that. Tried using random names to keep their identities anonymous.

>>17156969
Jenna was just the messenger, tried calling Bruce but no dice. Kinda hoping he's just trying to test me or something.
>>
So you got drug, fucked a fag and now he's avoiding you. What's the problem here?
>>
actual gay guy here

he sounds like a messy faggot. chased after you, hit it, now you're dead to him.

basically a fuck boy.

a male is a male. you probably know (or at least heard about) some shitbags who sleep with a girl and then never respect her again. essentially that. except you're the girl in this scenario. "ruined anything we had" is just bull shit code to cover his own ass and make you look bad after fucking outing your curiosity.

this is why gay guys can't have nice things. they fuck it up.
>>
>>17156886
Lol gay remorse you weren't homosex enough and fagboi can sense it
>>
First of all, this is a completely made up troll
>Bruce Jenner

Assuming it's not, you let a player hit it, then he quit it. It's as simple as that.
>>
>>17156886
>decide to see how far he would take this
>>before I know it we're on the closest couch making out
how the FUCK does that happen
>>
>>17156886
So Jenna knows you're a fag now?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.