[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/ how do you handle mixed signals? This girl walks, talks,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

/adv/ how do you handle mixed signals? This girl walks, talks, and acts like she's my girlfriend, says all kinds of shit like we're a couple. And then I go to put my arm around her one night while we're watching TV and she flinches and says "I don't like being touched".

like wtf am I supposed to do I can't deal with these fucking mixed signals.
>>
sounds like she's not interested.
>>
Sounds like she was molested at a young age
>>
>>17156649
she's gone from saying she's interested to saying she just wants to be friends like multiple times. It's so frustrating.
>>17156651
possible but doubtful
>>
File: 1462608638430.jpg (131KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1462608638430.jpg
131KB, 1280x1280px
>>17156646
Seriously? You need to talk to her and make it clear what kind of relationship you two have. If she is not interested tell her to stop acting the part or you'll break her jaw, etc
>>
>>17156674
This should go without saying but don't do this.
>>
>>17156674
I've done that. I always get either "I'm fine with just friends" or "I like you but I don't know what I want right now."

I know she isn't running around with other guys cause she's with me almost 24/7. It's just hella confusing
>>
>>17156698
you're her toy, time to run away
>>
>>17156646
Simple, She wants the D, you send mixed signals, sometimes she thinks you have the D and other times she thinks you have a d.... Honestly, try to be her friend, don't act like her boyfriend and give her any special attention like you would a woman you are seeking. Let her be the first to call you 80% of the time. You will notice how much more attention she gives you trying to get your attention back on her. Don't take it too far though or she will think your not into her anymore and seek out a man with the D.
>>
>>17156761
I wanna do this but she's been having a rough time of it recently and I'm a huge source of positivity in her life, possibly the only on she has. I don't want her to feel like she's pushing me away with her negativity cause I know that's what she'd default to.
>>
>>17156768
Yeah but thats why shes so detached man, you're too attached... Trust me, your same ole game aint workin play a new sport... If she aint into you and using you to play these mind games women play, you will find out quick and be glad you didnt waste your time expecting something that wont happen.
>>
>>17156782
I mean I kinda did it yesterday. I went to make plans, she declined for prior obligations. Then she went to make plans and I avoided her for this exact reason that I'm here. Then she was like "boiiiiiiiii" and was like "do you not want me there?" And I felt bad so I made some more shit up so she could come over.
>>
>>17156791
step up your aloof game. she's like a bad puppy. don't entertain her bullshit behavior. fucking shun her when she pulls this shit. she sounds like she has problems so she'll probably fall in love with you.
>>
>>17156646
Stop hanging out with her all that much. Say no sometimes, take fysical distance, flirt with other girls.

I am sorry to say this, but it works to make yourself more 'difficult', especially when the girl itself is conflicted on what she wants.

Looks like you should keep your eyes open for somebody else though. Think about it like this. How big is the chance on a succesfull relationship when it starts like this.
Is the foundation good? Is the girl really all that great if you look at it objectivily?
>>
>>17156791
REALLY. YOU SO EASY
>>
>>17156651
this. Girl i dated back in high school was the same way, came on hard and then acted like it never happened an hour later. It was really shitty but it turned out she had been raped freshman year which fucked her up. After that I just moved on, good chance she's keeping you around to feel attractive OP. ignore her and flirt with other chicks, get a gf if possible
>>
>>17156674
>stop acting like we're in couple or I'll break your fucking jaw
Fucking kek ima keep that one anon
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.