[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you here are over the age of, let's say, 25?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1461763890546.jpg (79KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
1461763890546.jpg
79KB, 550x600px
How many of you here are over the age of, let's say, 25?

I'm in my late 20s and I'm starting to feel like the advice that I get here or give here isn't very relevant. It's starting to feel like it's time to retire and go to the interests board exclusively.
>>
>>17155669
26, nearly 27, married, no kids
I've practically been here since the inception, though I go through long periods of inactivity if I'm particularly busy.
>>
>>17155669
>I'm in my late 20s and I'm starting to feel like the advice that I get here or give here isn't very relevant. It's starting to feel like it's time to retire and go to the interests board exclusively.
You may want to. We'll occasionally get people here with genuine issues, but it's still rare when compared to the troll threads or kids asking about people they like.
>>
>>17155669
I'm a 28 year old virgin. Eventually the advice doesn't matter because you know what it's going to be. It comes down to a matter of motivation. Sometimes it's fun to come on this board and offer advice here and there or vent in the get it off your chest thread.

All in all fuck my life it's all my fault.
>>
>>17155669

I'm old enough to be your fucking parent.

You think that chronological age has anything to do with it? Ah, one of the first lessons of growing up: it doesn't matter how much money, how old, or how good things look on the outside, we're all pretty fucked up.

Relax.
>>
28 here but I only really check out boards like /out/ and /an/ these days. I think it's a nostalgic thing that keeps bringing me back since I used to be a top notch shitposter on /b/ 10 years ago
>>
>>17155684
Everyday is a new day to make changes anon. Learn from yesterday to make tomorrow better.
>>
I'm 30 but I haven't asked for advice here in about 4 years. I do tell people what to do all the time.
>>
>>17155684
Have you tried just being yourself?
>>
>>17155669
I'm 35. My experience on /adv/ suggests that a lot of young people are as breathtakingly arrogant as I was until life humbled me up a bit.
>>
>>17155669
I'm 26, I'm only here because I like feeling helpful to people. None of the issues talked about here affect me anymore, but I've been through most of them.
>>
>>17155695
Indeed. I'm trying. Im working out in hopes of a better tomorrow.

>>17155712
:^)
>>
>>17155690

I mean, I'm aware of this. And I've been here since 2005... I just feel that everything's the cuck meme these days or /pol/ & /r9k/ leakage.
>>
>>17155731
Found the cuck
>>
I get enough >(you)s with people thanking me for my advice to keep coming back. It makes me feel social and like I'm doing some level of good in the world while being a NEET shut-in.
>>
27, here since 5+ years, mostly b and adv
like giving advice, reading about new stuff which I found quite usefull in my life so far.

Sometimes ask what I should do in my relationship, because I'm a late bloomer like a lot of guys here
>>
I'll be 30 in a few months. Only been here for about 2-3 years.

I stay away from relationship threads. I've been terrible at relationships. Been in quite a few that lasted for over a year or longer, over a handful, but I always fuck things up for one reason or another.

I'll poke my head into college threads. I went back to college at 25 and did exceptionally well. I dropped out 2 times. Once at 18 and again at 20 and screwed my GPA up big time but still managed to graduate a few years ago with a 3.4 GPA.

Then there's work/career threads. I've worked for almost 15 years with only about a cumulative of a year break in between. I've only had 4 different jobs. Worked in every position from bus boy to general manager in a restaurant. Worked construction and technician work.

Then there's a few random general life advice threads I'll get into like those dealing with drugs or addiction because I've been around it.

I'd like to think I've got a decent amount of knowledge based on experiences in the subjects I get involved in it.
>>
I'm 30.
>>
>>17155724
Yep, 27 here and feel the same. Did you see that thread the other day with the guy flunking out of college asking for ways to lie to get an appeal, and how to lie to his parents about why his school would take longer. He was too like I was. No matter how many times I told him go tell his parents he refused. Felt bad.
>>
>>17155861
I've stopped feeling bad for people like that. Hey, you make your bed, you lie in it, maybe you grow from it. I get enough real horror stories at work that empathy is in short supply when I hear whining.
>>
33, I just love screwing around with kids here.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.