[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can i love myself? Right now im texting a girl who is sending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 01+Char+in+trouble.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
01+Char+in+trouble.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
how can i love myself? Right now im texting a girl who is sending me mixed signals and now shes ignoring my mesages. I feel so crushed and what hurts is thinking if I had of done something different she would be in love with me. She is the prettiest girl i know, kind and even plays video games. Any man would fuck her shes so hot.. i feel so crushed because shes not messaging me..

i feel like the real problem is in my head and i want to heal. I dont know how to meet girls and feel i really fucked this one
>>
>>17155420
theres plenty of hot gamer girls to fuck dw
>>
>>17155426
but how do i meet them? i felt so together before i broke up with my old girl friend..
>>
We are forever alone my friend
>>
In a similar situation as yourself, OP. Been in and out before, it'll get better.
>>
Could just tell her how you feel. Sounds crazy but she may just want to be friends in which case you might be signals that aren't there and her ignoring you is her saying no to your signals. Might be best to start looking other places for a new love interest. Could start asking about some female friends of hers and ask for help getting a girlfriend
>>
>>17155420
Go do things more. Go out, go to where the people are. Actually have fun and conversations with people.

DON'T just snag the first girl that shows interest unless she genuinely seems like girlfriend material to you, or you just want to get layed.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.