[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have found my one true soulmate. We get along extremely well

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_lwxwk0LOhz1qco6p3.gif (457KB, 390x293px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lwxwk0LOhz1qco6p3.gif
457KB, 390x293px
I have found my one true soulmate. We get along extremely well and I love her but there's one problem-my family won't approve because she's not fully white (she's half-white) and I must admit that, I too, would prefer someone my own race for the sake of children and genetics.

We are not fully committed to each other just yet so I can still change my mind but...I can't imagine myself living with anyone else. This is really stressing me out. What do? Does everyone have to settle on something when it comes to life partners?
>>
bait harder
>>
>>17153127
>one true soulmate
>do I have to settle?

You have no idea what as soulmate is, and you have no business being in a serious relationship with someone when you are so blatantly retarded.
>>
File: 1461875898625.jpg (7KB, 250x220px) Image search: [Google]
1461875898625.jpg
7KB, 250x220px
>>17153127
Just dump her, she is not pure enough.
>>
>>17153138
It's a complex situation. We developed most of this bond via internet (because we technically live in different countries) if it helps. It wasn't an issue until I met her for the first time and it's been bugging me.
>>
>>17153146
Oh okay, so you don't actually have a real relationship. You have a long distance relationship.

Fuck off and go fuck some bitch in your town.
>>
>>17153138
and obviously im being shallow as fuck but it hits me the wrong way for some reason, maybe my upbringing
>>
>>17153149
That's the problem, no other chicks compare to her....I can't
>>
Yes, you have to settle on something. It is very unlikely that you can spend forever with this girl, get a second girl of your own race to have kids, and still get the approval of your family.

Something's gotta give. Figure out what is important to you and what you want. Because it'll suck if you go along with what other people want for you and you find out what they want doesn't make you happy.
>>
>>17153159
Thanks for the actual advice anon, appreciate it
>>
Life isn't a /pol/ thread you stupid fuck
>>
>>17153127
>my family won't approve because she's not fully white (she's half-white) and I must admit that, I too, would prefer someone my own race for the sake of children and genetics.

Then be sad but proud you kept your white blood strong and pure or stop pretending your shitty poorfag bloodline matters in the grand scheme of your race or humanity and go after someone you care for. Hell, it's not like pursuing a long-term relationship means you are obliged to have kids, anyway.

Though desu if you're concerned about racial purity you don't even deserve your mulatto gf.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.