[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i am so fucked. im 21 i still live with my mom. working full

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1462460708413.jpg (23KB, 355x337px) Image search: [Google]
1462460708413.jpg
23KB, 355x337px
i am so fucked.

im 21 i still live with my mom. working full time to save up and move out. not doing to go with that ill admit. anyways

so the other day my mom asks me if i can go to the grocery store i tell her no and that i have to go to work in a hour. she EXPLODES. calls me lazy says i never do anything around the house (im at work almost 12 hrs a day mind you) how she does everything blah blah. so i say you have the next 2 days off why can't you do it? she shuts up, doesn't know what to say. we dont talk for the next day, tonight she comes home says to not eat any of her food i agree and say okay when i pick up groceries tomorrow i expect the same from you. she starts yelling and is upset again, i get pissed off and fly off the handle

>i fucking hate you
>i can't wait to bury you

she proceeds to threaten to cut off the cable
>youre fucking stupid i don't even watch tv

threatens to cut off all the wifi
>you're a fucking idiot how are you going to use your own computer?

says i need to leave by july
>ok cool i should have enough cash by then awesome

shes now pissed that i clearly don't give a fuck continues barging into my room to get the last word i tell her to get the fuck out she then proceeds to throw shoes at me and attempts to punch me in the face

i get up and hit her back and put her in the head lock for a few minutes she bites me i let her go

shes still talking shit and im trying to ignore it at this point i just want her to leave me alone.

no she says i have to leave tomorrow

tells me to go to a friends house
>tfw no friends

wtf am i going to do
>>
assuming you're in the US she legally cannot kick you out in this manner as you're a tenant of hers and require atleast 30 days notice of eviction

btw did that bite break the skin, because if so you should really go to a hospital/urgent care to get it cleaned, a human bite is one of the dirtiest wounds you can possibly get
>>
>>17153078
Go to the nearest homeless shelter and continue to work, while using the library or other public internet resources to find roommates on Craigslist.
>>
File: 1461925360246.gif (2MB, 230x175px) Image search: [Google]
1461925360246.gif
2MB, 230x175px
>>17153078
>i get up and hit her back and put her in the head lock for a few minutes she bites me i let her go

Boohoo my mummy told me I'm lazy waaaah waaaah

Grow a pair and just shut the fuck up, learn to swallow your shitty twisted pride, go apologize and move out.

You will find people like that in your life and most likely you will not be related by blood. You either learn how to control yourself or just prepare your anus so when they send you to jail for assault & battery youll have a safe spot as the niggers bitch.

Grow up already.
>>
Quit being such a whiny prick
Holy shit
If you actually work 12 hours a day you would have moved out by now.
>>
>>17153090>>17153090okay good to know, and no it didn’t just a little bruised im okay though.
i just want to add, she assaulted me multiple times before i decided to defend myself. she was throwing my stuff around and throwing hard objects at my face hitting and punching me and i eventually lost it.
she goes on to say she can hit me because im being disrespectful >>17153094how much clothes should i bring? >>17153098when i was shutting up and letting her get the last word but the fact that i didn’t care just pissed her off more so she just starts throwing shit at me.
>>
File: 1461925978268.png (78KB, 330x328px) Image search: [Google]
1461925978268.png
78KB, 330x328px
>>17153098
>>17153111

You could have avoided this whole thing by saying g "sorry mom, I can't go shopping right now I have to go to work." Or something about those lines. Anyway the damage is done, be a man and take responsibility for that shit and just find a place to crash for the next few nights. You could even sleep in your car- if you have one. Call your friends, ex gf, ex gf, etc
>>
>>17153111
Take as many as you can pack. Pack at least two duffel bags/suitcases with every possession that is valuable and will help you. Got a Ps4? Pack it. Take it to a pawn shop for cash. Stuff one bag/suitcase with as many socks, underwear, shirts and pants as possible. Shoes too. The other bag/case should be stuff you can pawn, or things you need to live at the shelter. The shelter should only be a few days, at most. You need to work hard to find an immediate roommate. It'll probably be some ghetto situation, but it's a place to live, and you can work toward getting a better place in the coming months.
>>
Look, you only get 1 mom in your lifetime so enjoy the time you got left with her and you're going to miss your mom when she passes. I understand you to , moms do make you angry asf sometimes but that's part of their job as a parent . You probably kept her up all night long when you were a baby crying and she wiped your ass when you Couldn't lol , imagine that
>>
>>17153130
you’re absolutely right which is why i feel so fucking stupid. but it’s too late now, i can deal with the dumb shit she says but all the hitting and throwing shit at me is ridiculous.
>>17153131
okay i have 2 big suitcases. but my car is small ill probably have to make multiple trips but she took my key so im not sure how im going to get back in to get the rest of my shit
>>
>>17153155
Then move all of your shit outside to the lawn. Prop the door open, drag everything you need outside, pack your car to capacity, and move it. If there's shit left over, drive back and take the rest that's on the lawn. Some people may steal shit or she may toss it but whatever. Pack the most valuable things into the car for the first trip, that way the rest is just a bonus if it's still there when you get back.
>>
>>17153078
"So unlike the home life of our dear Queen"
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.