[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl I had a one night stand with 3 years ago just texted me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1460898123631.gif (3MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1460898123631.gif
3MB, 360x270px
A girl I had a one night stand with 3 years ago just texted me. Should I tell her she has the wrong number or should I just ignore her?
>>
She just texted you?
maybe you have AIDS?
>>
You couldn't include what the text said in your thread?
>>
Do you want strangers on the internet to decide for you whether you like that person?
>>
>>17152755
Wore a condom

>>17152767
She just said "hi anon it's ... "

>>17152793
I don't like this person. I was on shrooms and MDMA and drunk at the time. I'm just a paranoid fucker who's seen a lot of SVU and don't want her to be like "surprise, that was not consensual!". Is this an irrational fear?
>>
>>17152817
Just ignore it. Do not respond.
>>
>>17152747
Do you have any reason to stay in contact with her? If not, then just ignore it.
>>
Do you care about talking to this person at all/?
Do you have any free time?
why not say hi and be friendly maybe she actually wants to say something nice or some shit like that. Give people a chance
>>
>>17152828
Thank you. If I delete it will she know? It's embarrassing but this is my biggest fear. Law and Order has scarred me for life.
>>
>>17152849
Of course not. You can even block her number and she'd never know that either.
>>
>>17152747
Fuck her again you indecisive idiot
>>
>>17152862
>fucking a one night stand more than once

That's not how it works, Moron
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.