[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hookup with a girl multiple, we are mutually interested in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

>Hookup with a girl multiple, we are mutually interested in each other
>Says she likes me but says we should stop hooking up because she doesn't to develop feelings for me
>Says I'm like her past BF and will hurt her again
>We keep hooking up anyways, she even sleeps over a few time
>Says she will think about it over summer (in grad school) and will re visit how she feels when we meet back in August
>Really like her, do I have a chance?
>>
>>17149097
Don't fuck anyone over the summer and try not to catch feels until she's made a decision.

Why ask her anything though? Are you telling her you want to be in a relationship? How long are you willing to wait for her?
>>
>>17149097
>"Insert literally any excuse here" - every girl ever
>code for: "I'm not serious about you and don't care about you that much, I'm just bored and like the attention and sex, if you're the best thing that comes along after awhile, then I will consider you, in the meantime, I will continue to suck and fuck all the dicks around me, until I find one dick that elevates my social status and life."

Girls are like mosquitoes, they suck you off and then get swatted and forgotten (get old and ugly) and sometimes they give you a virus, they're just an annoyance.

You got it made man, just keep fucking her, you shouldn't be looking for much with a girl you're hooking up with. Says a lot about her and you.
>>
OP got the
>I like you but I liked my ex's dick more. So its going to be your fault when this doesn't work out and you hurt me because your dick isn't his.
>>
>>17149097
She's telling you not to consider her seriously as a romantic prospect and she's acting like someone who isn't a serious prospect.

How much more do you need?

but ok sure...
>Really like her, do I have a chance?
If you buy a lottery ticket, you have a chance to win, but you're a fucking moron if you plan your life around that happening.
>>
So you like her, she likes you, but she won't date you because she is afraid you will hurt her?
>Alpha Widow...gtfo
>>
>>17149172

Whats an Alpha Widow?
>>
>>17149185
Essentially a woman who has doomed herself from any relationship due to past relationships. Basically means that she is just not over her last relationship, in which case you can either wait, or be risky and try to persuade her into dating you, though that could go south.
>>
>>17149097

She doesn't want the dong, move on , faggot.

Time to talk to some other hoes
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.