[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo /adv/ is it time to shave my head yet? pretty sure I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: KIMG0365.jpg (456KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0365.jpg
456KB, 1080x1920px
Yo /adv/ is it time to shave my head yet? pretty sure I'm receding.
>>
take to to
>>>/soc/
>>
Yup
>>
>>17146356
Not yet, when the hair is thinning on top then yes. You are just getting a male pattern widow's peak and that's still good for a few years.
>>
>>17146363
Just came from /soc/ love, this is advice.
>>
Grow a beard first. Then shave the head. Best look possible
>>
File: KIMG0431.jpg (614KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0431.jpg
614KB, 1200x1600px
Thanks for the advice guys this is how it turned out
>>
>>17146714
omg you are so hot, your face looks like crafted by gods
>>
Get on fin and never stop.
>>
>>17146714
you should be ok for another year or two. mine is getting worse, ive been keeping it buzzed for a while now with no issues (see: still attracting grills). definitely grow a beard if you can.
>>
I always had a widows peak and fairly high hairline, but around the age of 18 or so I was convinced I was going to go rapidly bald while still young as it seemingly got worse over a few years and I actually started shaving it because I was anxious about it.

I think my facial structure was just growing up mostly though and maybe I lost a bit, but anyway I'm 33 now and it didn't really get much worse past about age 21. I just got my hair cut however I wanted after a while.

I could go out on a limb and just say yeah it has gotten a little bit worse, but not really if I go looking at older pictures and not just the good ones, compare like for like instead of 'best angle then' with 'worse angle now'.

I don't think gradual recession is that bad compared to losing hair on the crown or diffuse thinning all over the top if I'm going to lose my hair. I see lots of older guys with receded hairlines, but as long as it isn't thinning who manage to wear hair short, medium or long and with a sympathetic haircut and the right face shape it doesn't actually look that bad, even guys who wear it quite long.

Truthfully most lifestyle factors are reversible and the rest is genetic. You might be able to speed it up or slow it down by screwing with your hormones via medication, but this can have other consequences. The genetics for it tend to come from your mothers side so look to the male members of her family.

I got my haircut yesterday so the topic is fairly fresh in my mind. Still pleased to see I don't have to go full Bruce Willis anytime yet.

Oh when I was in my mid 20's I took up powerlifting and weight training and creatine supplements seemed to speed it up, equally I could have been paranoid about it, but I wouldn't touch that again.

Also it isn't that bad on you OP. It hasn't gone back behind your temples or anything, while you might have never had a low hairline, it doesn't mean you'll lose all your hair. You might like me it stays the same for over a decade.
>>
>>17146356
shit that's NW2.5 get on fin NOW
>>
Unfortunately all of the males on my mother's side are bald so I'm screwed lol might as well embrace it
>>
>>17147119
Life as a bald man is hell
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.