[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women I've been with previously claim they want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1458702051441.jpg (807KB, 3000x1875px) Image search: [Google]
1458702051441.jpg
807KB, 3000x1875px
Why do women I've been with previously claim they want to be friends but then if I don't chat with them for a while they block me on social media?

I never did anything to offend. Just didn't respond for a long time. Why do they always do this?
>>
I know they block me because all I have to do is log out to be able to search their names again and then I see everything since their profiles are usually public.

I just want to send a message asking why, but that sounds kind of creepy.

But what gives. What if by some freak chance one of them became pregnant from me? I'd want to be able to talk with them or something.
Why do women do this?
>>
>>17144726
They were hurt and couldn't handle it so they had to remove you from their life. Is that so hard to understand? I've had women do this to me. It's about their own feelings.
>>
>girl says she wants to be friends
>you don't act like a friend towards her
>she decides you have nothing to give her so she stops being your friend
>somehow she's the bad person in this situation
>>
>>17144741
I have to talk to her every day to be friends?
We had a thing for a while. Or maybe just a really short thing, so what's wrong with staying friends on facebook?

>>17144740
Would it be really weird of me to message her like "Hey how've you been lately??"
>>
>>17144749
>I have to talk to her every day to be friends?
No, but you respond when she tries to talk to you.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.