[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Parents out for weekend on business trip >Specifically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 20160514_155033.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160514_155033.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>Parents out for weekend on business trip
>Specifically state no one is allowed at the house, specifically my sister's boyfriend
>I'm in charge of holding down the fort
> I set up in living room so I can keep an eye on all entrances to the house that the cameras can't see
>I even sleep down there just in case
>9 AM today
>Alarm goes off, but all doors are closed
>suspicion.jpg
>my sister rushes downstairs and talks nonsense and jabbering
>I notice footsteps upstairs
>She says it's the cat
>She goes to work
>I'm super suspicious still
> I grab the family machete and try to get into parents room
>It's locked
> I pick it and see no one inside
>I'm really losing it.jpg
> Just for fun I call out "Have a nice day anon"
>Set the alarm off so it counts down, it's really scary sounding.
>It gets REALLY LOUD AND FAST
>"ANON, I'M COMING OUT. DON'T HURT ME" I hear.
>His face is red and he looks really scared. He starts apologizing like crazy and is too scared to walk down the steps past me.
> Eventually calmed him down and got him the fuck out

If I tell my parents, my sister will probably get put out, she's 17 without a driver license or financial abilities. This isn't the first or second time.

On the other hand, if I don't tell them, I'm going to have to lie to them and Idk if I can stomach that. Should I make her tell them? Should I wait till they get back? I'm really confused and panicky right now because I almost killed that kid.
Pic related
>>
Tl;Dr do I snitch on my sister for fucking a guy in our parents bedroom when they were out of town
>>
Naw just make her do your chores or some shit but you did miss the chance to kick the guy in the balls
>>
File: 1462236804280.jpg (11KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
1462236804280.jpg
11KB, 250x230px
Make her "help" you out in front of her bf as pay back
>>
>>17143712
He was about to cry. I didn't know he was that scared of me. I can't kick a dog when it's down.
>>
File: 1453595262187.gif (77KB, 250x277px) Image search: [Google]
1453595262187.gif
77KB, 250x277px
>>17143731
OP don't swing that way
>>
>>17143700
> cameras
> family machete

Is this the purge universe?
>>
>>17143759
It's just Florida.
>>
How old is your sister's boyfriend?
>>
Honestly, I'd tell them, but I'd wait until they came home so it doesn't spoil their trip. Your sister knew and willfully put you in this uncomfortable position. She disrespected both your parents and you. If she gets kicked out, it's her fault. That's the risk she took.
>>
>>17143780
He's 19, I'm 20.
>>
File: 1456938606357.gif (3MB, 420x236px) Image search: [Google]
1456938606357.gif
3MB, 420x236px
>>17143766
Ahhh, this makes sense now.
>>
>>17143784
That's kind of borderline age wise in my opinion. So I think you'd be justifiable in doing something but you shouldn't be doing much considering the repercussions.

Bottom line is they are totally fucking anyway already. Out of respect for your parents, which I doubt your 17 year old sister has much, they shouldn't be doing it under your parents roof especially while they are out of town.

I wouldn't tell your parents. It's just going to cause a lot of drama. Your sister is gonna hate you. Your parents could get real mad at your sister. Oh yeah your sister is gonna hate you. It's a slippery slope of drama.

Really the best thing to do is just turn a blind eye. You could talk to her, but she's a teenage girl so I doubt she would respond rationally. You could talk to the guy but he'll tell your sister and you're back to her acting irrationally. Best bet is just leave it alone

Back to why I asked about age. It's not incredibly bad. If he was like 23 or something then yeah I'd lean more towards taking action but he's 20 and she's 17 so just leave it alone. It's just a little white lie. They ask if anyone came over. You say nope and leave it at that. Think big picture to that slippery slope and all the drama involved. It's not worth it to cause a rift in your house.
>>
>>17143821
What if she does it a 4th time?
>>
>>17143821

This is dumb as fuck. Make your sister tell them. Have a convo with her but be sensitive. Tell her she should tell them.

Inject some fucking integrity into this bitch
>>
>>17143855
I was sensitive the last time and let it slide. I think I'm just gonna curse her out and let it be.
>>
>>17143902

Make her feel like shit for it. Probably elaborate why your parents don't want him there and then really put the image of you macheteing him in her head. Fuck "getting in trouble with mom and dad" talks, talk to her about what she did to YOU

and if she honestly doesn't get it and her bf really is a problem then tell your parents you caught him sneaking around and then calm your parents down and yell at both of them then leave the room
>>
>>17143855
>make your sister tell them
>implying you can rationally deal with a disrespectful 17 year old teenage girl
>lol

I know it's dumb but what are you gonna do? It won't end well for OP for anyone in that house. Really OP should just move out at 20 anyway. Out of sight out of mind.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-01-20-53-50.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-01-20-53-50.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>17143958
But I love free shit. That's the only reason I'm still here.
>>
How many favors has your sister done for you in the past? Has she been a good sibling?

If she's been a shit sister you really don't owe her any slack. Either way I'd tell her what happened and give a stern fucking warning. If it happens again she deserves punishment.
>>
>>17143700
If your parents are bare minimum decent people they won't put their own flesh and blood 17 year old daughter out on the street to get rape-murdered, okay? So erase that bullshit excuse from your mind right now.

If your sister is consistently pulling shit like this at 17, she will only end up pulling more dangerous shit as she gets older. Women always want to test their boundaries. Take it from someone who snuck their bf in at 20 when the parents were out and ended up almost hooked on coke with him at 22. The difference was I don't have an older brother who clearly loves me so much. Tell your parents - she won't do it. And all three of you need to punish/yell at her. She needs to get it through her thick head that this isn't acceptable before she ends up knocked up or worse by this old dude.
>>
>>17143700
Just let your hoebag sis get her fuck on.

Maybe they'll let you be the cuck.
>>
>>17143902
>>17144015

Wait, she has pulled this shit before? Shit, didn't see this. Just play it cool the rest of the weekend like nothing happened.

Drop a bomb by suddenly notifying your parents when they get back. Go chill in your room, vidya or something while she gets chewed apart for breaking rules they set up in their goddamn house. They probably won't kick her out but she'll get a kick in the ass.

She's 17 too. She has plenty of time to get over it. Her fault for disobeying rules and being dishonest as fuck, sneaking around her big bro.
>>
B L A C K M A I L
>>
>>17143742
probably not afraid of you but afraid of having rape charges filed against him.
>>
make sure to save a recording of the boyfriend coming over.
>>
>>17144037
this
she knew the risks and consequences yet she was stubborn and did her own thing. just tell your parents if you don't she'll know that you won't do it in the future either and it would just go on.
>>
>>17144041

Probably a combo of things making him piss himself. Parents and their acceptance of you can be scary or stressful as hell in a normal relationship.

This guy is obviously disliked by OP's 'rents. He was probably thinking how to leave the country while some crazy looking guy stared him down with a machete. He thinks with his dick though so I wouldn't be surprised if they try again.
>>
>>17143700
Whatever you do, tell them both to apologize for putting you in this position.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.