[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend wants to have sex too often, and it's really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

File: unhappy-couple.jpg (52KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
unhappy-couple.jpg
52KB, 600x398px
My boyfriend wants to have sex too often, and it's really annoying. What can I say to him in bed to discourage his advances, but not crush his spirits so much that it affects the rest of his life (i.e. his job)? It's a fine line to walk, and I don't want to screw this up.
>>
>>17143614

relationships are give and take. the thing about sex is you can make it a really easy 15 minute experience jsut to get it otu of the way.

if you arent willign to take half an hour a day to please your partner, then you probably shouldn't be with him. same goes for him

how often is too often? how often do you generally WANT to have sex?
>>
>>17143614
Compromise, compromise, compromise. That's what a relationship between two people is all about when you run into little bumps like this. You both need to communicate and come to a compromise that leaves both of you satisfied.

It will mean you BOTH have to put in mutual sacrifice and effort for it to work (I.e. Him not getting as much sex, but you also pleasing him even when you're not "in the mood")
>>
this relationship is not going to work out, no guy likes being constantly rejected until their partner relents and gives them quick unsatisfying sex where they're just lying there to "get it over with"
>>
>>17143619
He wants sex 2-3 times a day. I'd prefer 1-2 times a week. I could maybe tolerate once every other day if I had to.
>>
>>17143622
>you also pleasing him even when you're not "in the mood"
This is pretty much the definition of marital rape.
>>
>>17143625

then say that to him. gauge his reaction. then say you want to be able to take care of him sexually as this is a relationship, so are willing to have sex once every other day, but would appreviate it if he did somethign that oyu lvoe as well. for instance, perhaps you would enjoy a half hour massage?
>>
>>17143614
He clearly likes you a lot on bed.

Probably you should sit down and talk about this to him.
>>
>>17143624
But women generally aren't as horny as men. that's a universal problem. I'm not sure how to go about it myself.

I'm thinking about how to schedule appointments and organize the next month while I drift off into sleep and he's waking me up and making me stay up two hours because he's horny. ..

that annoy is right, it is annoying for both parties, and compromises must be made by both parties.
>>
>>17143627
Nice baito
>>
>>17143627

by your logic, going to college is educational rape, cuz you dont ACTUALLY want to take any of those classes, you just want the degree

by your logic, going to work is financial rape, cuz you dont actually want to do the job, you just want money.

by your logic, walking your dog when you arent in the mood is being fucking raped, cuz you didnt want to walk him, you just wanted a dog.

its not rape to say 'im not in the mood but id do my boyfriend a fucking favor cuz i love him'. if you dont love him enough to meet him half way, then dont date him.
>>
>>17143628
If I say that he'll take once every other days as my baseline, and he'll want it 1-2 times per day and insist that's a fair compromise.

There isn't really anything I want from him in return that I don't already get. He takes me out to nice restaurants and we have a nice house.
>>
>>17143637

if he is unreasonable, then break up with him. not sure what to tell you cuz were giving oyu different advice but your reaction is 'I ALREADY KNOW THAT WOUDLNT WORK OUT'

good luck? buy him a hooker? open relationsihp?
>>
>>17143625
Break up
Tou arent sexually compatible and it wont work
>>
>>17143641
Why should I buy him a hooker just because he can't control his sexual urges?

I mean, if he wants one he's welcome to pay for one himself, it'll mean I won't have to put up with him for that evening. But I simply can't afford one because I sacrificed my career in order to be the homemaker in our relationship.
>>
I've had a girl who wanted sex basically whenever possible, we sometimes did it 4 times a day. I was really comfortable with ones a day, and we didn't live together so this was largely manageable for me. But when she was over she would nag about it all the time. Was pretty annoying, we ended up breaking up over other reasons though. But it's better than having a girl who isn't attracted to you like OP I guess.
>>
>>17143635
You're an idiot.
>>17143614
OP, communication is key. I have had this exact problem with my boyfriend and it was really difficult to feel this out because he doesn't take rejection well.

What worked for me was letting him know that certain times of day were just not okay for me to have sex. For example, I will not do it in the mornings, at all. So we reached a compromise where we are both more likely to do it in the evenings when we have free time.

He had a lot of trouble with understanding when I just didn't want to have sex. I told him that it wasn't rejection and he needed to respect my boundaries. If it was a situation where I wasn't horny, but wanted to keep him happy, I would just give him oral.

The most important thing is that respect each others needs and boundaries. That means him being okay with it being maybe once a day or every other day and you being okay with his high sex drive.

This might not help, but I am a very active person and my bf used to be quite sedentary. He started working out a lot and since then he is not as horny as before.

Good luck!
>>
>>17143633
>But women generally aren't as horny as men. that's a universal problem.
objectively not true

Women generally date guys they aren't sexually attracted to for comfort/status/money, which in fact is a universal problem.
>>
>>17143633
>while I drift off into sleep and he's waking me up and making me stay up two hours because he's horny
Let him know that you need to have the sexy times earlier
>>
>>17143650

you're a joint couple, joint assets, joint money, let him buy a hooker if thats what makes it fine, but this smells like bait thread so im out
>>
>>17143664
>You're an idiot.
except he's not, it's totally right

>waah guys my boyfriend who provides for my unemployed ass wants to have sex with me, make him stop
>>
>>17143664
Thanks! You're right, I need to talk with him about it, otherwise no improvement will ever happen. I'll try to reach a compromise with him.

I wonder if getting him to work out more might have the same effect as it did on your bf. I might suggest to him at dinner that he's getting a bit chunky.
>>
>>17143667
objectively not true? ?

somebody not busy willing to look into stats for this? because I'm not buying it.

my boyfriend is one of the most beautiful men I've ever been able to find but I don't want to have sex with him 4 times a day.
>>
>>17143664
>That means him being okay with it being maybe once a day or every other day and you being okay with his high sex drive.
how is this a compromise? it is literally "he should deal with it"
>>
>>17143679
He could always just masturbate, ffs.
>>
>>17143625
>2-3 times a day
Non-working teens
>and definitely b&
>>
>>17143681
He's 29 and works full time.
>>
>>17143634
Whole fuckin thread is b8
>>
>>17143686
Yep. 29, workibg 40 hours a week and having sex three times a day.
What do you do, morning sex every day? Evening sex every day and then during lunch he comes to your workplace to have sex with you.

B
A
I
T
>>
>>17143674
Don't tell him he's getting chunky! My bf started going to the gym of his own accord because he wasn't active at all before and wanted to be healthy. Perhaps phrase it as more of a health concern.

Besides the gym thing, you need to discuss the issue at hand!
>>
>>17143637
>There isn't really anything I want from him in return that I don't already get. He takes me out to nice restaurants and we have a nice house.
Never change, women.
>>
>>17143696
He usually wants a quickie in the mornings and full sex in the evenings. On weekends it's three times a day.
>>
>>17143614
>What can I say to him in bed to discourage his advances

Tell him you have a hemorrhoid.
>>
See this is why women should get with older men (10 years older or so). Older men don't need sex as much. Young men are crazy sex mad beasts.
>>
>Falling for a b8 thread.
>>
>>17143633
It takes him two hours to get off? If sex always has to be such a time consuming production, I understand why you don't want to have sex so often. I'm a dude and I would find this to be a problem.

Otherwise, can you satisfy him sexually without such a long session? I mean shit, a lubed finger in his ass to stimulate the prostate might be able to get him to orgasm quicker.

I feel like providing sexual satisfaction to my partner is part of the deal. You might want to try to manage when this happens so that it's not when you're trying to get to sleep.
>>
>>17143667
Guys have a shit ton of testestorone. This makes us want to have a shit ton of sex

Women don't have testosterone, so they don't have crazy horny hormones surging through them all the time
>>
>>17143627
>marital rape
>rape
You silly feminist cunt.
>>
>>17143681
I am a teacher. It's easy to work in. Once in the morning and once sometime after I get home from work. Fucking low test betas.
>>
>>17143746
This is a huge blanket statement. The two horniest people I know are women, one of whom is seeking help because her sex drive is so high it interferes with her life. And I know plenty of men who have low or nonexistent sex drives, too.
Some people have high drives, some people don't. This isn't a gender thing, it's a cultural one. This mindset stems a lot from Victorian England and their views on sex. In Greek times, it was believed to be the other way around. Culture shapes our expectations of gender and sex and sex drives.
In the end it boils down to the individual.
>>
>>17143717
but older men make worse sperm and remind me of "daddy"

:(

>:3
>>
>>17143740
yeah.... you're right. he was crazy and I let him. I should manage it better.

I already do the finger thing. hell, I'd fuck him in the ass with a strapon if he was into that.
>>
>>17143633
>But women generally aren't as horny as men.
This is the lie America television has spread. If my experience women are as horny as men except for some.
>>
>>17143625
Teach him to be better in bed so you actually want to get laid
>>
>>17143614
I read through the whole thread and I have to say this is pretty much the exact problem I have with my gf word for word. I practically scheduled my life around having sex with her and when she had had enough we made a compromise. Make sure to let him know you still want to have sex but it consumes too much time and we can't spend 2 hours a day fucking even if we both wanted to because we have other adult commitments. So we successfully went from me pawing at her and trying for sex pretty much every waking moment of being within reaching grasp of her body to a much more manageable scheduled sex life.

>wake up together
>she "lets me" have a quick nut in that is basically me using her to get off as fast as possible
>get home from work and unwind for a few hours.
>have full sex before bed if she is feeling horny otherwise i just put in another quickie

This has worked amazing for our relationship. Letting me hit it more often for a quickie eliminates all the grabby behavior and fixation on sex that she didn't like and I get to have what I want without spending tons of time so we can get on with her life.

For me, having sex less often really never even felt like an option because I'm just too attracted to her to keep my hands off behind closed doors.
>>
File: Entering one of those threads.png (208KB, 774x580px) Image search: [Google]
Entering one of those threads.png
208KB, 774x580px
I would suggest seeing if he would be into chastity cage play.
It works wonders if you learn to control and limit his orgasms. You can get satisfied when you want and the guy will usually always be ready to go whenever.
Here is a guide that talks more about it if it interests you.
http://brassiered.com/tamingthecagedbeast/introduction.html
Remember that you would both need to talk this over with each other and both agree.
Good luck in your relationship endeavors.
>>
>>17143678
>>4 times a day

As if "4 times a day" has anything to do with OP's sitch.
>>
>>17143674
Fairly sure it's the opposite for most guys.

More exercise = more testosterone = more horny. Specially true if he exercises somewhere filled with hot girls, like a gym.
>>
>>17143644
Frankly this, my ex girlfriend tried to engage in them sexual activities every night and morning. When I was about to fall asleep, she would start touching me up, when I wake up, the same thing. Yeah it was fine sometimes, but I soon realised that I really wanted it maybe few times a week while she wanted it all the time.
It caused lots of annoyance overtime and breaking up was the better thing in the end. Couples need to be "sexually compatible" to make it work unless of course they can make some weird deals on those things. I just feel that sex should happen naturally, not forced every fucking night.
>>
In any long term relationship sex is going to become less of a priority because of other shit getting in the way and it becoming routine. I'd advise anyone to simply enjoy the natural progression of this instead of singling it out as a problem needing correction.

Eventually couples who want to maintain a healthy sex life have to put effort into having a healthy sex life. Expecting it to resolve itself naturally through some sort of automatic unspoken compatibility is going to work for a lucky few, but unless you want to treat partners as disposable sexual objects until you find one you are compatible with you are likely going to have to communicate and come up with more practical solutions to overcome mismatched tastes.

Also guys who manipulate women into having more sex are just as bad as women who manipulate men into having less sex, frankly manipulation is bad. Relationships ideally are built upon compromise felt as an expression of your love and desire to see the relationship exist and succeed as a cohabiting separate state born of the two of you, not some sort of automatic negative bad will guilt shit.

Therefore I take pleasure in compromise because it celebrates and validates that I hold something intangible between the two of us of more importance than my own individual drives and desires. It is kind of a nice thing. That equally applies to women who believe sex needs to only happen when permitted and this is decided upon when it 'feels' right and this is a massive expression of a power game and some control bullshit.

Like some women I've been with have never bothered to understand what it feels like to always have the burden of being the pursuer or chaser, who always risks rejection and cannot be vulnerable. Feeling like a pest, never feeling desirable, always feeling like I'm trying to push an issue, having to have infinite self esteem to handle constant put down and rejection. Why? Oh I don't feel like it. Oh ok, I wouldn't ever behave like that.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.