[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it "THAT" bad to pick up smoking? I'm 21.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Is it "THAT" bad to pick up smoking?

I'm 21.
I don't smoke.
I don't really talk to people much.
I'm not being peer pressured into it or anything. It's not like I'd smoke it with anyone or anything.
Maybe I've romanticized it or something.

Opinions? Alternatives?
>>
I honestly don't see why someone would want to smoke.
>>
>>17142392
nothing good ever came to me from smoking any plant over a period of years.
>>
If it's the herb, go for it. Live it up a bit, you're young. I honestly wish I got lit up more in my life, right now especially.
>>
Yes. It's fucking disgusting, expensive and unhealthy.

You, your clothes, and your home will constantly smell like shit regardless of how much you clean them. You will never be able to sell or give your stuff away because no one will want it. You will have significantly less money regardless of how much you actually smoke because they're pricey and taxed to hell and back.

I cannot think of a single reason to smoke.
>>
>>17142392
You should probably pick up lifting, and it should be a no brainer.

dont do drugs, smoke, or drink
>>
If you want to, it's your life. Go for it.

As a smoker who legitimately loves smoking, I can't say that I regret starting up, but the physical and emotional dependency to it (or anything else for that matter) does bother me sometimes. I know if I wanted to quit I probably could (though it would be hard), but I like it too much.

Just remember that it WILL be difficult to quit in a few years if you get tired of it. Consider that it might be easier (and much much healthier) to just not start up.
>>
>>17142392
Is it "THAT" bad to addict yourself to a poison that will kill you with an especially painful and lingering cancer?
>>
>>17142473
Nicotine is one of the most addictive substances known. It changes your body chemistry so that you-with-nicotine feels "normal" and you-without-nicotine feels bad.

So the first cigarette in the morning doesn't feel good. It relieves you of the pain of having gone cold turkey for 8 hours.

Even a heroin addict can get by with one fix a day. Could you survive on one cigarette a day?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.