[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my girlfriend told me she had a dream she had sex with a dude

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Jealous[1].jpg (41KB, 656x438px) Image search: [Google]
Jealous[1].jpg
41KB, 656x438px
my girlfriend told me she had a dream she had sex with a dude other than me, and described me in detail what happened, i got kinda jealous, i didn't wanna hear a story of her getting plowed by another guy even if it was a dream. Am i wrong for feeling jealous?
>>
Holy crap, dump imediately. She is testing the waters to cuck you. Even if i had such a dream, i would NEVER tell my bf. That is extremely unnecessary, hurtfull and mean.
>>
>>17142247
Ignore the trolls OP. As with a lot of relationship issues communication is key. Tell her that the dream bothered you, and that the idea of her cheating on you leaves you feeling a lot of negative emotions. Tell her it's alright for her to have fantasies but being unfaithful is where you draw the line
>>
When she talked about her dream did you say "I do not want to hear about your dream". It helps to say how you feel.
>>
>>17142247
i dunno if you're trolling or not but thanks.... i guess

>>17142262
thanks for the sincere advice
>>
>>17142271
yes i did actually
>>
>>17142243
people dream about all kinds of shit. doesn't mean anything except symbolically. usually other people in your dreams represent some part of yourself.

I mean a scenario like >>17142247 is possible I suppose, but it's equally likely that she felt guilty for even dreaming about being with someone else and wanted to get it off her chest. that being said, if I had a dream like that, I probably would not mention it to my partner. but that is just me.
>>
>>17142276
Should I assume that she continued talking? You explicitly told her that she was making you upset and she ignored your feelings and persisted with the same behavior? In this kind of situation I recommend that you ask "are you trying to make me upset on purpose". It may be what she was trying to do. Some people find comfort in sparking jealousy in their partner in order to feel wanted themselves. It is unhealthy behavior. You should talk about it.
>>
>>17142243
well clearly you're not her dream guy BAHAHAHAHAHA
but seriously it's over, what a slut
>>
>>17142300
she was persistent in telling me but i just kept saying no. i appreciate the advice anon
>>
>>17142312
Tell her VERY STERNLY never to do that again.
>>
>>17142243
When was the last time YOU had a sex dream? Should she dump you for it?
>>
>>17142588
It's not just the dream but insisting on telling him all about it,
even after he'd told her he preffered not to hear.

This is inconsiderate at best, and testing the waters for cucking at worst..
>>
>>17142243
Did you try doing those things to her?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.