[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it too late to drop a 2.5 year relationship to try and restart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 20160422_150502.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160422_150502.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
Is it too late to drop a 2.5 year relationship to try and restart my life?

Im 27 years old and i feel like im not happy living with her. On one side, shes pretty loving and basically wife material. On the other side, she demands more attention than i can give her and as an introvert person that is driving me nuts.

Pic unrelated. I shot it some days ago near the place i work
>>
>>17142030
>Is it too late
you're 27, not 72. do you want to spend the next 60 years living with someone who drives you nuts? stop acting like you're ready for the old folks' home and start living the rest of your life. that means looking at how many years you have ahead of you and saying "what can I live with for 60 years" and making your plans based off of that.

if you're not happy with her, leave, is what I'm saying.
>>
>>17142047
This is OP when he's 72
> Why are all women such sluts and gold digging whores now? All the good, wife material women are gone.
>>
>>17142072
OPs not a woman, he will only become more valuable to younger and more fertile women as he ages.

Men's social value isn't tied to youth as much as womens, not to mention most age more gracefully as well.
>>
>>17142072
Op here. Actually, this is one of my biggest fears.

Lets say i drop everything and 8 years foward i feel like making my family so my genes are passed down in history. At 35 im pretty sure my options will be pretty small, and since women generally are pressured on settle down before 30. Ill get the left overs.

Also i dont want to be that 30 something sugar daddy guy.
>>
I think it's important for you to be happy.
>>
>>17142116
>At 35 im pretty sure my options will be pretty small, and since women generally are pressured on settle down before 30. Ill get the left overs.
Wow this is retarded thinking on so many levels.

First, a guy's value is probably at max around 28-35, given that you didn't get fat. You will certainly not get leftovers.

Second, you can just date girls younger than you are. If you're 30, just find a girl who is 20-24. It's really not that hard.

You will regret this forever OP. Not even 9 years have passed since you left high school, and you have about 60 ahead of you.
>>
Have you talked to her about how you feel? If you can't come to a mutual understanding, then sure move on, but at least talk it out first.
>>
>>17142164
>Have you talked to her about how you feel?
"Hey anonette I don't like being in a relationship and frankly just being around you is exhausting. But I'm not leaving you because I'm afraid I won't be able to find anyone to replace you."

This is what happens when you listen to advice from women.
>>
>>17142173
Of course you don't say it like that, bozo.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 227x200px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 227x200px
>>17142173
>>
>>17142173
You seem emotionally stunted.
>>
>I want to break up with someone because they want attention from me

Wow you're a complete dick. You don't deserve her.
>>
>>17142343
Thats actually the whole point, m8
>>
>>17142152
Yeah, that's not gonna work for OP. Young girls in the 20-24 age range want a lot of attention, plus it's what they are used to. He doesn't want to give that. They'll just turn to one of the other hundreds of thirsty dudes that are willing to shower them with affection.

That being said I think OP should totally break up with his GF. Not because he's guaranteed to find something better, which he isn't, but because they are a bad fit and being alone would be better than a bad relationship.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.