[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is telling my feelings by message to someone unavailable a good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Is telling my feelings by message to someone unavailable a good idea to move on?
I don't have any hopes but we won't see each other for a while and I don't want to be stressed over it all my holidays.
I never confessed to anyone so I planned on just telling what I felt, any hiding from my phone for the net half hour.
>>
>>17141879

never approach someone under the assumption its not gonna work. otherwise its just uncomfortable.

if you must do it through text, be flirty and just ask her on a legit date. if she says no, she wont feel as awkward about it because you did it casually but firmly. as oppsoed to
>I DONT KNOW IF THIS WEIRD OR WHAT SO IM SORRY BUT I HAVE FEELINGS NAD I KNOW WE CANT BE TOGETHER BUT YEAH
>>
confessing has never made a situation better for anyone

it's just awkward bullshit and even if it isn't done to your face, expect to have that message passed around and mocked by at least a dozen people
you are emotional so you aren't being rational. it's a bad idea and always will be a bad idea. there is in fact no upside
>>
File: 1388615572051.png (386KB, 446x395px) Image search: [Google]
1388615572051.png
386KB, 446x395px
>>17141887

>expect to have the message passed around and mocked by at least a dozen people

one day you'll graduate high school and that wont be a thing you'll ever worry about.
>>
>>17141882
It won't even try to ask her on a date, there is no point
You're telling me confessing won't make me feel better?

>>17141887
There is no way you would pass a message like that after high school. She's 22 I don't think she would do that
>>
>>17141898

it actually will imo. but mostly because of hte inevitable meltdown that happens. the whole 'lets be friends' thing deteriorates into not seeing each other. its closure.

but asking her on a date, even if she will say no, makes it easier for both parties to handle.

what would you prefer her simply saying
>im sorry i just dont really see you that way anon
or
>wow that was really fucking weird, why do you feel that way why are oyu telling me this etc.

simply being firm but casual will make your intentions clear, your feelings clear, and she can reject you properly iwthotu feeling like it was wierd.

but just confessing feelings especially when tacking on 'I KNOW YOU'D NEVER LOVE ME' is just gonna tarnish you. sure, in your mind it seems beautiful and poetic. but thats cuz you are in love with her. to her its wierd and creepy.

just be casual and firm.
>>
>>17141905
Well me asking her on a date would be very weird to her.
I don't plan on tacking on "you will never love me" but more on "I'm saying this because I want to move on from that"

I want to get that off my chest. And if I asked her to do something with me, I think she would find some dumb excuse to say no.

I really don't know. If I say nothing, it will eats me from the inside, isn't it?
>>
>>17141905
And you are saying that after that, I will never be friend with her again?
>>
File: 1460330998264.jpg (264KB, 1024x1729px) Image search: [Google]
1460330998264.jpg
264KB, 1024x1729px
>>17141879
Like someone else said, go for it, crash and burn, and then never talk to her again. It's crushing but necessary experience. You'll be stronger and wiser for it. Handling rejection sucks, but it'll make meeting and handling yourself around future women easier.

There are plenty of fish in the sea. It is impossible to realize that when you're hung up on one.
>>
File: 1459400122900.gif (1MB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
1459400122900.gif
1MB, 400x323px
>>17141879
I just assumed you were going for a grill
>>
>>17141963
Well I hope I can at least remain friend with her, I don't think we will see each other for at least 3 months.
Maybe much more if I go to study abroad next year

>>17141966
Yes, of course
>>
>>17141943

>isn't it

sometimes. in this case yes.

>>17141951

kinda yeah. what im really saying is that no matter how 'okay' with it she acts, your relationship will deteriorate. whether becuase you cant handle it as is, or not.

when you say 'IM SAYING THIS TO MOVE ON' you are making htis way more awkward than 'Come on a date with me'.
>>
>>17141989
Well it will be awkward anyway, I feel more comfortable telling what I feel rather than trying to act to get a date.

If I go "feeling" way should I just say what I have in mind without trying to be too creepy?
>>
>>17141993
As of right now, is gone? Or is she around?
>>
>>17141993
If she's gone, there's no real point in asking.
If she is about about to leave, honestly, you could ask her to get lunch before she departs. Sort of a date (causal), but you got to be ready in case it actually happens.
>>
>>17142005
Or wait till she gets back, then ask her how her/your trip was. ;) ;)
>>
>>17141998
>>17142008
>>17142005

No one is leaving, its just that school year in over and we probably won't see each other for a while. But MAYBE I could spend the next year studying in another country and then I would maybe never see her again.
As I said I expect nothing, except for this pain to go away and to have no regrets because I finally had the courage to confessed for the first time
>>
Bumping to say that I 'm not asking her to become with me, I just want to free my conscious
>>
Any other advices or can I take the leap?
>>
>>17142246
I asked a friend out, got turned down, and now it's stupid and awkward and we are hardly friends anymore. The thing is that it was different for me because she lied about being "out of town" instead of just being honest. That shit hurts worse and now I don't even want to be her "friend". Oh well, it happens.

On the other hand, I "confessed" to a friend years ago and she said "I just wanna be friends" and somehow I was really relieved with her honesty, enough that it made us actual good friends for a while.

Go ahead and do what you want. Be prepared to lose a friend at worst and keep a friend/potentially start dating her at best.
>>
>>17142966
I told her few hours ago. I feel better now, she's turned me down but we remained friends. I'm okay with that.
Mostly be cause for the first time, I expressed my feelings to someone. I've been like a middle school girl for a day, but at least I did it, and now I know I can do that.
She already had someone and didn't suspected a thing. It hurts of course even if I knew it all along and was expecting it.
Now I hate to move on, she's still my friend but I will not be with her in a relationship.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.