[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does I make friends on the internet who aren't out for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1456432788218.jpg (93KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1456432788218.jpg
93KB, 960x720px
How does I make friends on the internet who aren't out for cybersex? I'm not looking for a life long relationship or something, just maybe someone I can talk to every now and again just to talk about things.
>>
Don't advertise your gender.
>>
File: American-psycho-bateman-1-.jpg (216KB, 590x322px) Image search: [Google]
American-psycho-bateman-1-.jpg
216KB, 590x322px
>>17141779
I'll be your friend. What color panties are you wearing?
>>
Take pic of your tits with a timestamp. Post on /b/. Talk away.
>>
>>17141779
on the Internet you have to have something common in order for it to work, a hobbie, studies, workplace, something so you can relate to people and have something to talk/gossip, the moment you lose that common ground you just get discarded since theres little to nothing to talk about.

Im an electronics engineer in mexico city and i developed a smart meter system also called a NILM system, i was travelling to canada this weekend to a NILM conference at the simon fraser University but i need the visa and ill get it on monday so i will miss the conference, i also play videogames on my free time and i like reading a lot of scientific papers, i also like reading and posting in , quora and stackxchange sites (pic related its my phone tracking the posts in those sites) i also spend a bunch of time in 4chan you can find really usefull information here (you just have to be patient and put aside the shitposting), i also love talking a lot about everything and question everything, i just find this world and the system that we live in wonderfull to talk about, there's so many problems with our economic system that i could keep talking for months or years about it a reason of why i like the venus proyect (look it up) if you can relate to anything of that, we might have some common ground and we could be friends, also remeber that sarcasm doesnt work on the internet and usually nobody likes hearing other peoples problems unless you are a psicologist
>>
>>17141779
It's pretty fucking simple ya cunt. Stop assuming EVERY guy wants to fucking bone you.

Hey OP want sum cyberfuk? gimme yer skype that's obviously what I want. gimme dem cyber itty bitties. Need da cyber puss if ya know what im saiyan ;))
>>
1. Don't mention you're a grill if you're talking to guys.

Holy shit that was suuuper hard.
Note: not mentioning your vagina might make it hard for people to give a shit about you, since you actually will have to be at least minimally funny or intredasting. This is the curse of being a man.
>>
How do you make friends that ARE out for cybersex? Ive always wanted to try that!
inb4 be female
>>
>>17142773
Well pretty much be female but dont be

GIRL OVER HERE!!!!! :> <3

Just talk to guys online, if they ask if you're a girl say yeah and go from there
>>
>>17142777
but i dont want to pretend im a girl, that would be really gay lol
perhaps i will remain a cyber virgin forever..
>>
>>17142779
Oh
Well then thats a bit tricky

No idea because most girls online are guys pretending and real girls dont have the need to let others know they're female because of it all so ye
>>
Talk to me. I'll be your friend.
>>
>How does I make friends on the internet who aren't out for cybersex?
Go to forums where the main interest isnt cybersex I guess?
>>
>>17142700
You can tell if someone is a guy or a girl, newfag.
>>
>>17142910
Really?
Not all girls talk like your average social media addict
>>
>>17142910
Wrong
>>
You can occasionally find some people on omegle who would be willing to swap Skype details. I kept in touch with a girl from Peru for a few months that way. Keep in mind, you have to trawl through all the robots and asl-ers to find those few who would be up for that, but it might be worth a shot. Add stuff like 'talk' and 'chat' to your interests as a filter.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.