[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some holiday advice, kindof. I was going to take my partner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1462331857362.jpg (97KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1462331857362.jpg
97KB, 960x720px
I need some holiday advice, kindof.
I was going to take my partner on a holiday for a week or so to a place in Brisbane in about a month and a half, but we broke up recently and I kind of still want to go but I feel weird going myself. Nobody I know can go, and the few that could I don't talk to anymore
> 2015 was the year for losing friends
I don't like going to pubs and clubs alone, and I feel like I would maybe see the city and do some shopping one day, then just sit in the hotel room bored getting stoned, drunk and ordering room service for the rest. That kinda just seems like a massive waste.
> Brisbane because it's close-ish
> also Brisbane because I particularly like one hotel I'd like to stay at again.
> the month and a half thing is because of some super stressful shit I'm going through at the moment with houses and money and bullshit so I really want a frickin holiday soon before that gets mentioned.
What would anon do?
>>
Are you asking whether or not you should go, or advice on what there is to do in Brisbane?
>>
>>17141393
I'm asking would you go on a holiday alone, and if so, what the fuck do you even do on a solo holiday?
>>
>>17141393
And also,
What you would do in my position?
Go/not go/Go somewhere else/idk
>>
Last bump before I give up.
> you only get advice here if you can't get girls or want to die.
>>
>>17141403
>what the fuck do you even do on a solo holiday?
go sightseeing, try some new restaurants, etc. it's a good-sized city, there has to be something fun there to do. maybe not a week's worth, though. and no, it's not as fun alone. I have gone on some solo holidays but it was always to visit friends or family. I like museums and historical buildings and ethnic restaurants and shit, and I live in a small town that has basically none of that, so I always find something interesting to do if there's nobody to visit. your mileage may vary.

what I'd do is google around and see if you can find enough interesting things to fill up the time. see if there are some events going on that might be worthwhile. allow maybe 2-3 things per day at most. sightseeing can wear you out, and you're there to relax. and honestly there is a lot to be said for just getting out of your usual surroundings and having a change of scenery for a few days.

if after that, it still doesn't sound like a good time, then cancel.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.