[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>33 >Dating girl 11 years younger for a few months >She

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: fightingwithjade.jpg (49KB, 687x561px) Image search: [Google]
fightingwithjade.jpg
49KB, 687x561px
>33
>Dating girl 11 years younger for a few months
>She has a 5-6 years of relationship experience from two major relationships
>If we argue I can't walk away or she will flip out
>talks me about how sensitive she is as a person
>Never raise my voice when we argue, tells me I'm scary or tells me to calm down once I explain myself. If I have something I am unhappy with tells me to drop it or she doesn't want to hear it or we will talk about it 'later after she's thought about it'
>says all this is because of past relationship

Although it's pretty frustrating at times, I can deal with all this but here's what bothers me
>Been cheated on in the past
>One time in 4 year teenage relationship, another time when I was engaged to girl for 3 years, late in my 20s by another girl dated for a year
>All were drunk
>Girl says she's going out with her coworkers for some anniversary for the paper she works for
>Talks about dinner and drinks followed by bar hopping
>Ask her to just not get black out drunk 'because of my past experience'
>"Don't tell me what to do"

I don't even care about her going out and having drinks with her friends/coworkers and have encouraged her to go out more, don't even care so much about her getting drunk. Is there something wrong with asking the person you're dating to put a reasonable limit to their drunkenness?

Is there any sort of logic I am missing from being understanding towards her past and how it causes problem and her just kind of disregarding my past?

>Bump for perspective

Thanks friends
>>
>>
>>17139355
You're, what we in the business call, a beta cuck provider.
>>
>>17139355
>You're, what we in the business call, a beta cuck provider.

Pretty wrong with that one; there's a big difference between putting up with shit cause you can't get any better and having patience because you're fucking someone 11 years younger than you.
>>
>>17139423
No. No there really isnt.
>>
Naaaa op ur in the right on this one, if she cared so much about how u feel then she wouldn't get as drunk or even go out sometimes cause she knows that it can put her in some compromising positions. So fck that shit op ur right just tell her how you feel and what happened in the past relationships and if she dosnt like the idea of her having to chill on the drinks a little, then fck it op don't put up with that shit, get ur shit and go find a girl that actually wants to be in a relationship with you op
>>
>>17139429
Yeah I wouldn't put up with any of that - pretty new relationship so it's the first time I've been in this position so we'll see how it goes. Trying to find that middle ground between letting a 22 year old be a 22 year old and not being a controlling asshole.

>>17139427
Found the guy who's never had a relationship
>>
As a fellow guy that is 33...

What the fuck are you thinking? Hitting it is one thing, keeping her around for casual another, and 'dating' her is pants-on-head retarded.

I made your mistake when I was 26, and she was 19. Never again. Years wasted on someone that isn't fully developed, does not know what they want, etc... Jesus fucking Christ, brother.

You need to emotionally distance yourself, and abandon ship. She is a child, more so based on her actions and responses.
>>
>>17139449
This is the only problem that's come up, it's still a new thing. Not going to marry her, man.

She's almost 23 and 22 is a big step away from 19

Other than that she's got a lot going for her. Works 2 jobs, has an internship with a famous lawyer, graduating university this year and is getting ready to go to law school.
>>
>>17139456
I'm not trying to make her my wife and even considering getting myself snipped soon
>>
Yea I know how you feel op with the whole controlling thing, coming from a 21 year old hear, did the same thing with my girl cause she liked to party a lot!!! Not the best idea cause she did cheat on me but I just blame myself cause I let her do that shit. Trust me op some woman do not take your feelings in to account either. Just be on ur toes op if she really can't respect you just cause you told her her not to get to drunk, then Fck it to many fish in the see man to put up with that bullshit
>>
>>17139355
Don't date Kids if you can't put up with it. There's a reason why age gaps are looked down upon.
>>
>>17139456
I was with that girl for five years and almost married her. Believe me, I know the difference.

Since you know you aren't going to marry her, have fun. I just wouldn't put up with too much drama, or bullshit, especially if you think she may be cheating.
>>
>>17139449
Pretty much this. You're dating someone who doesn't behave in a way that you want someone you're in a relationship to behave. Your excuse for this is "but she's 22" like this is supposed to be a good thing -- are people supposed to be thinking "oh man, she's 11 years younger than you, she must be hot" or something?

If you're going to date a kid because you want young pussy, acknowledge that behaviorally she's going to be a fuck up and don't take the relationship seriously.
>>
>>17139470
>Your excuse for this is "but she's 22" like this is supposed to be a good thing

I'm not saying it's a good thing - just that it's something to take into consideration since we are in different stages of our life.

But young pussy blah blah blah isn't the only reason I'm dating her - she's got a lot going for her - more than what a lot of 30 year olds have going.
>>
>>17139470
>Your excuse for this is
And she hasn't even done anything yet
>>
>>17139449
Im not OP but im 28 and i can honestly say have you seen the dating material around 30ish?
Ofc not because there are none, all girls who are somewhat decent at the age of 25+ are in relationships so your chances of finding one arent that good
Girls in the 18-24 range are better because chances are they arent tied down to a relationship yet and sure, they are probably more volatile than older women but nothing wrong with that

OP, dont expect any woman to give a fuck about how you feel. If you step on her happiness youre out the door faster than you can blink so you can either adapt to the situation or make it easier for her to ditch you
>>
>>17139478
You mean aside from having had enough fights in the first few months of a relationship that aren't resolved in any kind of way that's satisfying for OP?

And for insisting that OP cater to her "I'm this way because of my past relationships" bullshit but being completely incapable of having any empathy for his insecurities?

I guess if someone isn't taking dick from another dude, that's all you care about in a relationship? Nothing about a relationship has meaning except sex?
>>
>long term relationship with someone from an entirely different generation

Yeah. Good luck with the mental gymnastics required to convince yourself this is a good idea.
>>
>>17140325
OP already mentioned he wasn't planning on marrying her and it's a new relationship, stupid.
>>
>>17140333
This thread is pointless.

So what it's a new relationship? If he wasn't worried about some form of long term relationship, he wouldn't be here stressing out about this mundane shit.

>I don't want to marry her, but oh man am I butthurt about her actions

Walk away, jesus christ. It shouldn't ever be more than a hit and run anyways.
>>
>>17140343
When a person is dating someone else, for the time being it just means enjoying their company for the time being. Just because you're dating doesn't mean it's always with some long term end game.

>It shouldn't ever be more than a hit and run anyways.

Just about the kind of advice I'd expect from a moron like you. I remember what it was like to be a teenager too
>>
>>17139439
>Found the guy who's never had a relationship

To be fair, all your relationship experiences ended with you getting cucked, that's arguably worse.
>>
This what you get for having relationships with girls that young. You're basically retarded
>>
>>17139355

She expects you to play by her rules while she doesn't want to play by yours.

That is uneven and unfair.

Break up with her, she is not good material
>>
>>17139449
Lol
"Years wasted"
"Not fully developed"

Adults lead and you were the adult. So it's actually you who wasn't fully developed.

As for OP, you're the same way. Dump this girl. She's too young for you. Date someone your own age. You'll regret it if you stay with her.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.