[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become more interesting? I'm good at the short

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1462246189125.jpg (22KB, 401x277px) Image search: [Google]
1462246189125.jpg
22KB, 401x277px
How do I become more interesting? I'm good at the short term...aka making friends quickly. But, when it comes to the long term, people seem to lose interest and slowly stop talking.
I'm not sure why it happens, and I'm talking about people I'm just friends with. There's not much to do around where I live, and most of my friends live a good +30min away from me...so it's not like I can just call them up and go to a movie.
Idk it's super frustrating because this happens far to often. Where people slowly stop talking to me and I don't know why.
>>
Be a good listener, know when to interject in between their monologues. Find out what they like, consider trying it with them, it'll either end with: you liking it and being able to talk about it with them; or failing and them being grateful you gave it a shot and try something else either they or you like.

In the end friendship is just experiences that break up the mundane, either through conversation or physical activity.
>>
Also, you'll have to remember that even if you try your best to be a good friend, not everyone is gonna become a close and best friend. This could be for a myriad of reasons, but ultimately it happens, don't let it get ya down.
>>
>>17136441

Get the fuck off of 4chan, go out and do something worth talking about.

Not even trolling. People likely get tired of you because all you ever talk about is various forms of media you consume all day.
>>
File: 1366019935315.jpg (8KB, 251x228px)
1366019935315.jpg
8KB, 251x228px
>>17136441
Be yourself, mate. Follow your own way and sooner or later you'll meet people with your same interests, or people attracted by your confidence.
Why don't you start doing things that will make you grew, like travelling or finding new hobbies? You're on time!
>>
>>17136467
>>17136504
Thanks man I'll keep what you said in mind. I am really trying to become a better listener, especially these past few months.

>>17136507
What are somethings I could do that would be worth talking about? What should I pay more attention to?
I'm not the partying type, so thats kind of out of the question.
>>
>>17136635
Go find a group on Meetup.

Anything that sounds even slightly interesting, sign up!
>>
Do something that makes you happy. Everybody loves to listen to someone who is passionate and knowledgeable about their subjects.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.