[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been told I need to cut my hair short. What style

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20160505_033815563.jpg (564KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160505_033815563.jpg
564KB, 720x1280px
I've been told I need to cut my hair short. What style should I go for?
>>
brush your teeth dickhead
>>
just cut all of it very short, uniformly and let it grow, you'll figure out how long you should keep it this way. Because yeah, it's too long now.

And remember that fancy haircuts are for faggots.
>>
>>17133948
Get it cut in a way that it'll grow out in a length and pattern that you like

>>17133969
Describe fancy
>>
>>17133990
IDK how to describe it, there's a lot of different "fancy" haircuts. Here's an example.
>>
>>17133948
15 mm. Simple.
>>
>>17133966
Uncalled for.
>>
>>17134007
So fancy haircuts are for good looking people.
>>
>>17134028
fancy hair cuts make you good looking.

Ever seen a good looking person with a shit hair cut?
>>
>>17134043
Yes, beautiful face but she was growing out short hair.
>>
>>17134028
No. Fancy haircuts are for faggots. That faggot would look just as good with a normal haircut or with no hair at all. I'd actually say he would look slightly better with a normal fucking haircut. A haircut can never make an ugly guy look good. It can, however make a handsome guy look silly.

But sure, if you want to look like a special snowflake and waste your time arranging your hair go for it.
>>
>>17134028
yes. if you are attractive enough then you can do whatever with your hair.

plain, clean and simple is the best for a men's haircut unless you have the style or hotness to pull off something else.
>>
>>17134056
What do you believe to be a "normal" haircut? There is literally no such thing as normal so do you think it's something that's common and won't be noticed? It seems like those types are pretty common desu.
>>
/adv/ is not the place for this

>>>/fa/ if you want some decent answers
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 196x257px
>>17134072
Behold, the elusive "normal" haircut
>>
>>17133948
your hair looks fucking dank as it is mate, practice that oral hygiene and you'll be fine. You look like shaggy from scooby doo but a little rounder.
>>
>>17134116
That's the same haircut as the guy in the first pic but the top is shorter, he's obviously also styled it.
>>
>>17134121
This

Hell a guy in college looks just like OP and he's the main shit with the girls
>>
>>17134133
I assure you, I am very much the oppisite of mad shit with the girls.
>>
>>17134126
Exactly. Having the top so much longer than the rest is what made the first one "fancy". If you didn't notice by now, by fancy I mean retarded. It looks retarded. It looks like it belongs on a faggot that signs into a faggy boyband and tries to impress 14 YO girls.
>>
>>17134158
I noticed it was an insult obviously and see no difference between the two insults as they can be interpreted differently by everyone, just like hair preferences.
>>
>>17133948
walk into a barbershop, tell them shave the sides and back to 1/2 inch and trim the front to atleast the the eyebrows. then after they're done, part the hair in the font diagonally. looks normal and stays away from the hipster shit while some of your hair is still long
>>
go to /fa/'s sticky, there are websites with a good amount of short hair styles. Pick the one that is best for you, or narrow it down to two or three and ask /adv/ or /fa/ with a picture of yourself.
>>
>>17133948

Try a close buzz. Not supersuper short, but close buzz nonetheless.

When i had my first close buzz I was amazed at how attractive I actually looked, my face was more masculine, and it brought out my eyes and brows which before just added a general "long-haired-long-browed-hippie-vibe"

Seriously, try a short buzz, your hair will grow back within half a year, so it's not like it will kill you, and you can always wear some kind of hat if you get ashamed of how you look or get negative reactions.

I got positive ones, female attention etc.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.