[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in a two year relationship and for the first time I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I'm in a two year relationship and for the first time I've met someone I want to be with more than I care about this relationship. Should I break up with my partner now to get things moving or do I hold back in case I'm rushing into something I could regret?

I don't even want relationship with them, but I have to have sex with them. I've felt this way strongly for a wee while now and I just feel I'm ready to sacrifice this relationship for it. Am I being crazy?
>>
>>17133941
if your relationship is shit you leave.
god what is wrong with you people.
>>
My relationship is healthy. Until now, I'd never even considered sleeping with anyone else but with this person I feel I just can't get them out my head, like I just need to get them out my system and move on.
>>
File: Orly.jpg (20KB, 400x365px) Image search: [Google]
Orly.jpg
20KB, 400x365px
>>17133963
>I've met someone I want to be with more than I care about this relationship
>My relationship is healthy
>>
>>17133941
The grass is always greener. People are so different years into a relationship. What you're feeling right now is lust for something new. Be careful what you wish for
>>
>>17133941
How do you know you don't want a relationship with the other person? Is it because you're already in one, because if you weren't you would be free to pursue the possibility. I mean if you want it that much, then you really should end the relationship because if you cheat, your relationship won't be the same anyway if it lasts at all
>>
Seriously? You don't even deserve your SO.
Go have you're little one night stand and lose a lifetime of happiness. Good idea anon.
She will find out.
>>
File: 001.jpg (54KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
54KB, 720x479px
talk about it with the person you are with, since you are conflicted

be honest and see what they think

see what the other person thinks too

our society so much downplays reticence in order to create entire fields of profitability

please understand that telling the truth
helps more than just you
>>
>>17134573
This.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.