[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >attractive guy (not to sound like a douche, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: FuckIt.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
FuckIt.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>be me
>attractive guy (not to sound like a douche, but girls make it obvious with their signals and behavior around me)
>see this 10/10 goddess waiting in line at college shop
>she is giving me all the signals. "accidental" touches, looks at me like a lot, playing with hair, etc. it is fucking obvious she thinks i am a qt and wants me to initiate the conversation.
>i don't do shit
>to worsen it, we head out the same way. she smiles and looks at me, holds the door open thinking okay this big boy gonna gimme a good time, but I just needed to go to the bathroom
>mfw ill never see or get the be with the literal 10/10
>head to library to think about suicide
>see a actual capsule case of adderral someone left behind
>thinkong of chugging the whole shit and sayanora world as i write this

why am i such a fucking cuck spineless piece of worthless god damn shit? and this isn't even the first time. why the hell am i so pussy to talk to a girl /adv/? and it isn't even the fear of rejection that is holding me back.
>>
>>17133754

You're bored with life and realize that you'll never be long teem good wnough for her, and you won't get anything from the relationship except fleeting ecstasy.
>>
>>17133766
Does this ever go away? I hate it but can't escape this feeling.
>>
>>17133828
maybe, if you find a chick that actually likes you.
try "dating down" you may be attractive physically but emotionally your like a 6. so find a girl who is like a 6 physically but attractive emotionally.

or you live with the self loathing. its what i do.
>>
>>17133754
I'm the same fucking way op. I hate my life.
>>
>>17133843
I tried the dating down, the girls were just...weird? I dunno they really treated me like I was a God. Not to be a dbag, but they were doing their best to keep me and shit, the relationship was fake as fuck because of it.

I guess I will live with it for now. Maybe when I graduate and move out the cloud of depression will leave. Sucks man.
>>
>>17133754

Hahhaha holy fuck OP.

"this big boy gonna gimme a good time"

She was being polite you jackass.
>>
>>17133754
You can also try to stop taking care of how you look. That way, only people that are not attracted to look will be attracted by you.
>>
>>17133912
Post a pic, are you "murcles" attractive or "pretty boy" attractive? I believe the latter to be better long term, and am curious now.
>>
At least you didn't get chased by crazy illuminatis who tried to kill you over 200 times all your life right?

At least you didn't have to wake up to 10 people in your room sedating you then injecting you with HIV?

At least you didn't get bullied by everyone around you because you didn't wanna join the illuminati cult at RMIT University?

At least you weren't forced to fail over 5 subjects in school and repeat them 3-5 times, then give up and go back to your home country.

At least your country is not allowing crazy illuminatis trying to murder you?

At least your country Security Circuit does not flex their muscle on you while illuminatis are free to try to kill you?

At least you were not good looking and had nice hair then illuminatis break into your home and place Acid in your shampoo so that you lose your hair?

At least you didn't have to resort to lead terrorist groups who are targeting illuminatis and their countries?

sigh...
>>
>>17133754
Use the 3 second rule, when you look at a girl you only have 3 seconds to approach before it turns weird
>>
>>17133754
Or you could ask "do you eat or drink soup" and begin a debate
Or trip on purpose and see if she responds
>>
KILL SELF
>>
>>17133754
why not go to that line at the same time another day you retard
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.