[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recently I've been struggling with desires to cheat on my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1359469950455.jpg (81KB, 523x536px) Image search: [Google]
1359469950455.jpg
81KB, 523x536px
Recently I've been struggling with desires to cheat on my girlfriend. I love her, which is why I feel conflicted, but I think being long distance just makes a part of my brain long for that physicality. Adding to the difficulty is the fact that in past relationships, I've cheated on the girl and she's never found out, making me want to do it again. Part of my mind says "you're young and sex is kinda fun" but the other says "don't be a shithead". Any recommendations?
>>
bumping for confusion
>>
>>17132655
Ohh i feel ya. 4 year relationship and some days i just see a cute girl and can only think of having rough sex with her. Like a primal urge to just fuckkk
>>
>>17132738

But you've never acted on it? I just get so frustrated with how easy it is now with Tinder and the like. I could probably bone someone tonight if I put forth the effort. I just don't really know if it's worth it.
>>
>>17132744
Nope havent done it. Even when i had no chance of getting caught (in a different country). Fuck tinder tho. Its for teens and whores. I gain more of a physical attraction to someone i actually can see and talk to. Its so hard sometimes.
>>
>>17132751

>it's for teens and whores

You do understand that these things are basically a plus for someone that wants to cheat, right?
>>
bumpage
>>
I would have thought /adv/ would be all over this to at least tell me I'm a shithead
>>
>>17132852
It makes me feel like a complete dickhole but it just human nature. Its not a surprise that a foreign and concealed piece of ass is gonna arouse you vs the one youve seen hundreds of times. That doesnt mean you cant have a good relationship
>>
>>17132655
We all get the urge.

It's just science. Anyone who says they don't are liars.
Just don't act on it. Usually when I masturbate I'll think of other women or something but I'd never actually DO it because I'd be a piece of shit and I'd feel guilty.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.