[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long story short, I don't think I'm happy with my girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1439403007089.jpg (99KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1439403007089.jpg
99KB, 1920x1080px
Long story short, I don't think I'm happy with my girlfriend anymore. I really don't want to break up with her, but I feel as though it's been ages since I've actually looked forward to seeing her, or what it's like to see an incoming message from her and be happy about it.

Can I make myself happy again? Is that a thing you can do?
>>
can you give more context? do you maybe know why you feel that way?
>>
>>17127201
because more info would help.
how long have you been together - where is this coming from - why don't you want to break up with her - are you happy in life - is she happy in life - is she nice to you - are you nice to her ....yadayada
>>
>>17127201
I don't know, but when we lay together I just feel empty. Like, "Staring into deep space in the middle of the dark", empty.
>>
There is happiness to be found in every little thing
>>
>>17127270
okay, well how long have you felt this way? is there something you miss about her, or something more that you want?
>>
>>17127265
>how long have you been together
about 3 and a half years
>where is this coming from
See previous post, I guess.
>why don't you want to break up with her
Because I feel as though it's just a phase I'm going through, and I'll get over it.
>are you happy in life
Not really, no.
is she happy in life
>She's going through finals, and it makes her stressed, I guess.
>is she nice to you
Most of the time. Whenever I mishear something she mumbles she just sighs upset like I wasn't listening.

Maybe I'm just a tremendous pussy, but we've got into huge fights about me taking her for granted. So I have no idea what to do. Like, I feel as though the long text message about how much you love her is cringy once you're older than 18. Maybe the occasional nice gesture?
>>
>>17127282
Somehow, that makes me feel better

>>17127296
Maybe a month. I miss the way that she would seem happy to see me when I haven't seen her in a while. I miss how she used to think of random things to do instead of saying "up to you" whenever I ask her to make the slightest decision. And the sex, while it's pretty good and I'd never turn it down, it's getting boring. Eat her out, missionary, maybe a different position, the end.
>>
>>17127298

You're not very good at explaining shit are you. Get into details or fuck off.

>Whenever I mishear something she mumbles she just sighs upset like I wasn't listening.
>but we've got into huge fights about me taking her for granted

This sounds like it's hinting at the problem, explain.
>>
>>17127309
You're not very good at explaining shit are you. Get into details or fuck off
It's one of my many, many bad traits.

Alright, so we've been dating for 3 years, around the three year mark, she started talking about how I take her for granted. I listen once, start treating her better for about 4 days, go back to how I acted before. Apparently, that was pretty shitty, because she starts crying about how I made her feel. Shit hits me hard, I start to change, it's too late. She splits up with me, I get hit even fucking harder. After about 4 months of her coming back and going away, I don't self-diagnose, but I feel as though it fucked me up mentally, and this whole ordeal has fucked us both mentally. During that break, despite the shit feelings and splitting, we saw each other exclusively, and no one else. One night, it's particularly bad, so we decide to fuck off of each other for at least a month and if we still want to be together, we'll try one more time. Since about last month, we've gotten back together. However, I feel like any romantic gestures I make she just ignores now, and I feel scared that she's going to want to split up again. We're definitely way better than we've been, but for some reason I still have this doubt in the back of my mind and I can't shake that feeling. I definitely don't want to split with her, and deep down, I realize all this is my problem and not really hers, but goddamn what do I do? I've been trying to improve myself, lifting, reading, practicing conversation skills, not being a bore, but when I'm around her it's like it all gets thrown out the window and my mind gets clouded with those thoughts. I love talking to her, and I love being around her, but I feel like the romance is dead because now she probably thinks I'm faking it all, and I'm too scared to do anything because I think she's going to just leave.

If you need me to explain more, I will. But that's pretty much the whole story.
>>
Looking back, besides the negative shit, the month has been pretty good with her. Maybe there is hope, and the negative thoughts are just something I'll get over. I'm gonna go tell her I love her. No more, no less.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.