[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a girl isn't interested you're supposed to move

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (127KB, 750x706px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 750x706px
If a girl isn't interested you're supposed to move on to the next girl and not waste time chasing someone who doesn't want to be with you in the first place. I did and had a couple of flings, just sexual really although I do want a serious relationship. Somehow managed to recatch the interest of the first girl but seems like she's gone cold again. What do I do different in this cycle?
>>
>>17126799

nothing? i get shes kind of your OTP for now but there will be other girls. enjoy your life and independence while you can. looking for a 'serious relationship' is like looking for a 'best friend'.

you just meet people and see where it goes. chemistry takes care of the rest.
>>
>>17126822
I guess I'm just burnt out on this process of meeting people and being disappointed, even though I try really hard to hold no expectations. I guess I need to focus on something else for now.
>>
>>17126841

thats what i recommend. you cant really control the kind of people you'll meet or how you'll feel, and intending to meet people is holding an expectation even if you say 'not gonna find the love of my life tonight' cuz ur still going out intending to meet people anyway.

you do you and you do whats fun. externalize those hobbies where possible (most any hobby at least has a group of people that want to meet up and talk about it) and enjoy.
>>
>>17126847
Thanks I plan on doing that. I wish I was strong enough to cut out that first girl from my life to but maybe after working on myself a bit harder I'll be able to do it.
>>
File: 1460398554509.jpg (253KB, 1080x1283px) Image search: [Google]
1460398554509.jpg
253KB, 1080x1283px
>>17126799
Pls tell me that pic is real.
>>
>>17127238
It is
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/watch-toe-curling-moment-tv-contestant-5471549
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.