[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/. Saturday night i hooked up with a cool, foreign girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 171916.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
171916.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Hi /adv/.

Saturday night i hooked up with a cool, foreign girl after being introduced to her at a pub. We ended up having lovely sex all night and morning, smoking weed and talking. For me it was really special, i've never experienced these feelings during and after a one-night stand. We talked a lot, laughed, kissed, and i felt really good in her company. Two days later i still get butterflies thinking about her, i'm not really sure what it is. She's a really free spirit and i'm by nature somewhat shy, and i'm wondering wether that could(or should) be an issue. I felt this really great connection to her and i'm wondering if there's some way I could find out if she felt that too, without asking her. She seemed to like my company too, but how could i better tell if that was the case? Sorry if i'm rambling a bit, but I just really need to come to terms with this, i'm not really used to these emotions. Any answer would help :)
>>
the feeling will go away after some time or after a fap
>>
Anon you have to ask her first. If she's into you she will say it if it was a one-time thing she'll tell you.

Sucks I had one. She was my first talked chilled and then as fast as it happened she forgot about it. I felt used after that a girl told me "there is no true love" I'll prove that slut...
>>
>>17125745
maybe, but I kinda hope not.

>>17125826
defender of the faith, good for you. I'm scared shitless of the thought of asking her :(
>>
>>17125904
Not really defending fate of love. I just really hope she was wrong, and I can find love... its like a big blow to the hart if you think about it for a girl to tell you that. Tells me she loved someone and they were disappointed on love. I for one hope to not lose that drive.
>>
>>17126036
Yes, it must hit pretty hard if you had feelings for her, but ultimately it's just an opinion though.

Have you ever been in love? If so, was it possible to know after you met her once?
>>
>>17126162
I don't know what love is suppose to feel like or not sure if I felt it. But yeah I'll say i cared for her well being after only meeting her once. But I will say you can find love after meeting them once, but it all depends on wgat happens. Its a feeling I guess?
>>
Love is when what OP describes happens every time and turns into something worth keeping even after the butterflies fades.

My guess is that this girl connects with people easily. I'm normally quite introverted and avoidant, but every now and again I can look a girl I'm kissing in the eyes and tell her that she's never met anyone else like me, and she'll agree. If I keep that shit up, it will be special to her. I'm not saying it's not special to me, but I'm old mature enough to know that those special moments and feelings are something we do - not something that happens to us. It's karma, bitches.

OP, you can pursue this girls thinking what you have is special - and it will be - but it's not if you don't, it'll only be something you experienced, something you did once with this perticular girl.

>Epilogue
Calling out to all guys of /adv:
Don't ask. Never ask. Just do and say and act in ways that will make your chosen ones to reciprocate. It's not about finding out what she feels so far, it's about making her fall even harder inn the future, no matter the signs she's been giving you so far - they're merely residual outcome of your former actions. Now make new ones to create a better future for yourselves!
>>
>>17126339
At first you kind of sounded like a charlatan, but you actually make an incredible lot of sense. I'll ask her if she wants to hang out again. The reason I didn't feel the same shitty range of emotions I usually do when having a ONS is that she never shied away or gave any indication that she didn't really enjoy spending time with me. She actually suggested I could stay and hang out for a while too, something I don't find usual at all the morning after. Thanks for your time!
>>
>>17126384
Sounds like the kind of girl you'd like to spend time with. I only go for girls like that.

And no, I'm completely serious. Not being a woman myself, I can't be 100% sure I understand them, but I am a 32yo man who's lived a little. Women secretly want men to lead. That doesn't mean to direct them around, but certainly not take the feminine role and ask about where things are going or where you are in the relationship. Just show them. Act like it's the most natural thing in the world to be amazing together. The opposite of insecurity.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.