[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm a lazy motherfucker when it comes to hygiene. The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

So I'm a lazy motherfucker when it comes to hygiene. The worst part is is I can get away with it. I brush my teeth once every... shit, two weeks and I don't have even remote halitosis. I shower maybe once a week, and I don't smell because I do use deodorant and just don't sweat that much. I don't shave but once a month even though I much prefer to be clean shaven (well, maybe a little scruff) and I dress like a slob. No excuses there.

I want to start with the basic hygiene before I tackle my wardrobe though (I was gonna ask /fa/ about my clothes, but upon lurking, I discovered they're all colossal faggots with no actual fashion sense.).

What are some things I can do?
>>
YOU think you can get away with it. Everyone else begs to differ...
Start with showering once a day and brush teeth twice a day. Wear clean/fresh socks and underwear daily.
>>
>>17124997
If you want to become something. You have to surround yourself with things that you want to be. Be around well dressed, hygienic people. Put soap and multiple toothbrushes in the bathroom you use most to poop and pee. The best way to become hygienic is to be around an individual that is hygienic. They rub of on you with habits and techniques.
>>
>>17125027
That's actually what inspired this thread. My best friend has been living in my apartment this week and his hygiene is impeccable.

Made me jealous (and actually try to keep up with him).
>>
>>17125031
Stay with him, obviously if he sparked this thread, it's working. It takes time, but hang out with him. I fully support hygiene as it has multiple benefits. Stick with him consistently. Don't even mention that he is well hygienic because it will make him more aware of his habits and question them. Just be around him and don't mention it.
>>
>>17124997
If you lived 24/7 on a pig farm, you'd eventually stop noticing the pig smell.

Are you really that sure you don't have body odor or halitosis? Or is it just that you don't notice it anymore?
>>
>>17125100
I've actually asked people if I smell, or if I look/seem gross, and they have always without fail said no. Maybe they're being polite, maybe they're being truthful.

I had a conversation with my girlfriend a few weeks ago and the conversation was like

>Hey, do I have bad breath?
>No, why?
>I don't brush my teeth all that often
>No, I haven't noticed
>What about B.O.?
>No?
>I don't shower that often either
>seriously?
>No
>That's gross

But she said herself that it wasn't like I smelled or whatever. Honestly, I just want to be a better, more well-rounded and attractive person. Hygiene seems to be step one.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.