[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had unprotected oral (giving and receiving) with a girl. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1426306522268.jpg (57KB, 579x523px) Image search: [Google]
1426306522268.jpg
57KB, 579x523px
Had unprotected oral (giving and receiving) with a girl. I'm worried I have HIV now, am I freaking out over nothing?
>>
If you're really that worried just get tested. It's unlikely that you have HIV unless she's like a mega whore. (I'm talking about someone who has slept with 50+ people.) However, you could have been in contact with bacterial stds that can be gotten rid of, but oral stds are rare. Just go to the health department and get tested to make sure you're okay anon.
>>
>>17124720
You could've also possibly came into contact with the herpes virus, but it's unlikely if she didn't have an active outbreak.
>>
>>17124685
get tested. but you have to wait 8 weeks minimum after contact.
do you know how many partners the girl had in the past?
as far as i know there are no registered oral hiv infections. but it is definitly possible to get it that way, its just not likley. i think youre overreacting. but take the test just to be sure
>>
>>17124720
>>17124731
From what she told me it was about 9. I'm definitely going to do it after that 3 month period, just kind of paranoid.
>>
>>17124685
Pretty hard to get HIV this way my friend. Was any blood exchanged? Did either of you have any open wounds in your mouths or genitals? If not, it's very unlikely. HIV takes more than just saliva to genital contact to transmit.

I would get tested, but definitely not worry about it.
>>
>>17124685
You don't have HIV. You have herpes, syphillis, HPV (causes both genital warts and lady cancer), gonorrhea, and maybe chlamidia, but HIV is really difficult to get from oral sex unless you were both bleeding a lot.

Get a full STI screen, ideally one where they stick a swab in your urethra. Just in case.
>>
>>17124787
>>17124792
Thanks guys I'm feeling a little less nervous now, definitely getting tested still.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.