[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will revealing to my gf that i used an onahole while watching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 15.jpg (8KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
8KB, 320x180px
will revealing to my gf that i used an onahole while watching hentai, effect our relationship? i want to be honest with her.
>>
>>17123407
Unless she's really prudish about sex I doubt it. Imo no reason to tell her tho. How you masturbate and to what doesn't have any relevance in a relationship, in my eyes at least.
>>
>>17123407

The fuck is an onahole?
>>
Why do you want to be honest about that? Why even bring it up? Some things just don't need to be mentioned
>>
>>17123474

Basically a Japanese Fleshlight.
>>
It would be really stupid to tell her. This isn't about honesty, unless she specifically asks you about your masturbation history, there's no reason to say anything about it.
>>
>>17123505

No reason to bring that up mate. Unless you've lied straight in her face because she specifically asked you, you haven't been dishonest in any way.
>>
You can just say you masturbate normaly and have all that behind you if she asked you specificaly. Even if you want to be honest she just get mad at best and i dont see it changing anything, so i dont see why bother.
>>
>>17123407
everything you do and don't do will affect everything and everything is effected change is inevitable, a good question to ask yourself is:

1. Is this really a conversation worth having
2. Why is this even on my mind
3. Is my obsession really relevant.
4. If we discuss this what am i really trying to communicate?
5. If i am asking for help doesnt this seem like an issue a man could handle himself
6. If i am looking for attention couldn't i be a little more subtle than immediately talking about how i masturebate

TL;DR: You're a weirdo OP and you will lose your gf anyway maybe you should rethink your whole life in general.
>>
>>17123549
>>17123540
>>17123478
>>17123473

Well, wouldn't it be weird if one day she found my onahole and thought i've been keeping sexual secrets from her? I know it doesn't have to be mentioned but isn't it better to have a relationship where we can be honest and share everything with each other? She told me how many sexual partners she had before me, before we had sex so that we both could make sure we were ready to accept it all. Plus, if she ever masturbated to something crazy and had weird fetishes, I'd love to know, so that I can take those into consideration and add them to our sex life.
>>
>>17123661
jesus christ OP you're hopeless.
>>
>>17123661
If that happens just tell her then. You are thinking about this all too much.
>>
>>17123661

Christ dude, get rid of that latex torso or whatever the fuck you've been putting your dick into. You obviously feel ashamed about it, remove it from your life, then all is solved.
>>
>>17123657

Am I really being weird? I don't feel like I am. The equivalent of her doing this to me would be sitting me down one day and telling me what kind of vibrator she used. Maybe I am seeking something. I guess I want a relationship where we feel like we can be fearless at sharing everything with each other so we don't feel like we have to hold back. To me, it's like a sign that our relationship evolves to the next level. We don't have to hold back information because we don't have to impress eachother anymore. We can love eachother for everything completely, including our flaws.
>>
>>17123706
It's not a sign of anything. There's being honest and trusting, and then there's weird oversharing. But I'm beginning to think you've got some strange humiliation fetish about this

IM OUT
>>
>>17123706

That's a very noble thought OP. But some elements are best left unspoken. Because you don't tell that you're fucking a latex torso doesn't erode the integrity of your relationship.

You are allowed to have some things that are private OP.. You're in a relationship, not a hivemind.
>>
>>17123716

Guess you are right.
Maybe it's just a weird issue I have. At the end of the day, I can see that each person is an individual with the right to have their secrets and privacy. Sometimes I just don't know where that line begins and ends. Too much privacy is weird in a relationship. Like if I just started going out every night and never told her where I went. Guess I'm just going too far in the other direction now. Yeah, okay, I can see how I was pretty crazy now.
>>
WHY would someone be compelled to tell ANYONE that
>>
>>17123407
>>17123407
discretion is the better part of valour
>>
>>17123407
My girl still has a dido somewhere that doesn't get mentioned.
Why would I tell her I used to have an onahole?
>>
>>17123706
OP, there is no shame in striving for a relationship that values complete honesty and acceptance of the other person. Not everyone is willing to divulge all the personal details in their life, as evidenced by the responses in this thread, and that is fine as well. However, if it would make YOU feel better about yourself and you and your girlfriend have that kind of accepting relationship, it should NOT affect it at all. Fuck, my SO and I tell each other everything and I would say our relationship is 100% better for it. Does not work for everyone though. You know your girlfriend best.
>>
>>17124600

Pretty cool to hear that it works out for you. Yes, that's the type of relationship that I would like. I'm not sure yet if my girlfriend is the type that wants this though. I'm starting to worry that I'm just trying to force something that doesn't suit her. I'll give it some time and see if we naturally go in this direction.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.