[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I did something bad /adv/, i killed someone's cat on purpose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 12

File: 3.png (78KB, 246x186px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
78KB, 246x186px
I did something bad /adv/, i killed someone's cat on purpose today.

>Next-door neighbor, 9/10 girl.
>Always tried to get her attention but it never worked
>Never invited me to parties at her house or anything of the likes
>Her boyfriend is handsome as fuck and beats me in every category
>Got angrier as the days go on, every-time his car was parked at the front of the house i was enraged and felt hatred to both her and him
>Knew he was fucking her
>Anyway be out in the back today when i see her beloved cat on my fence just sitting there.
>Decide to grab a brick from the shed, break it in half and throw it at the cat
>It got it right in the side of the head and literally just dropped to the ground on my side of the fence
>Picked it up and threw it back over and it landed on her lawn
>2 hours later i hear her screaming
>Was too pussy to look through the window

Sort of feel bad, i didn't think or understand what i was doing at the time. I didn't mean it she is half to blame. It's her fault.

Should I write her an anonymous letter?
>>
Retard.
>>
>>17121684
>Should I write her an anonymous letter?

Yes... tell her what you told us... I'm sure she'll understand.

Besides, she'll need closure. You wouldn't want to hurt her would you? Then you have to tell her.
>>
That's fucked up dude.

Take this to your grave unless you want to go to jail. Don't write a letter or anything.

Idiot.
>>
It's okay, Anon. Women are understanding. It's just a stupid cat anyways, right? You probably did her a favor. Hell, she might even get with you because her boyfriend didn't have the balls to do it for her.

Nice job!
>>
>>17121684
Omg. A friend of mine would murder you if she read this. Not even an exaggeration, she would literally claw at your face until you stopped moving. You dun goofed, man. It's only a matter of time before they find out....
>>
>>17121724
Please I'd clock that bitch in the head like I clocked the cat.
>>
Goddamn son I would slap your fucking cunt-like face so hard

>cheek noclips into your other fucking cheek.
>>
>>17121684
>I didn't mean it she is half to blame. It's her fault.
Holy shit you're a fucking psychopath. Please get therapy you're literally dangerous to those around you.
>>
you're probably going to get caught and you deserve it to be honest. what kind of retard doesn't dispose of the evidence, you could've just rode out the month of "missing cat" posters and shook your head sadly if she came around to ask about it.

It's obvious that there was some horrible injury to it's head, and that somebody did it, it's logical that it's you (her neighbor you idiot). Just why on so many levels. They would've assumed a wild animal killed it if you just buried the body or even threw it away. (funnily enough they wouldn't be far off with their analysis)

Post a followup thread when your life gets ruined because of this, love me some entertainment.
>>
File: 1415167009856.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1415167009856.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>I'm mad because my neighbour has sex with her boyfriend
>>
>you're probably going to get caught

Pretty skeptical about that.

The odds of someone actually seeing that shit are pretty low, also OP clearly doesn't have a motive...he likes his neighbor, why would he do something like that?

To, your, grave OP.
>>
>>17121745
He just randomly murdered a cat and blames this girl for existing, I feel it'd be natural the blame the obvious retard living next door.
>>
>>17121750

>I feel it'd be natural the blame the obvious retard living next door.

Nobody knows he's a retard, and just because a cat is dead on your lawn doesn't mean the neighbor is immediately responsible. Innocent until proven guilty.
>>
I don't see why you put it in her yard rather than just tossing it out with your trash
Sounds fake desu
>>
>>17121745
No one probably saw it, but cat's heads just don't explode, it's a ridiculous event, which means that it would be logical to assume that someone murdered it. right? That being said, he's the most obvious because of where his house is, not about motive, or being seen. They won't have any proof, but they'll definitely fucking know, even if he doesn't get in 'trouble' he can consider any interaction with that girl dead.
>>
>>17121745
They'll probably suspect him for years, they can't prove it to police most like, unless op has a bunch of bricks in his back garden and the cats head has brick dust or something stupid.
but you don't need the police to hate your neighbor.
OP when you killed the cat you should of left, got an albi or something.
>>
>>17121764

>he's the most obvious because of where his house is

Please tell me which magical place you live in where hooligans and assholes on the street don't exist.

Where I live, you trust your neighbor to not fuck up your shit the *most*.
>>
File: 01.gif (2MB, 265x308px) Image search: [Google]
01.gif
2MB, 265x308px
>>17121764
>but cat's heads just don't explode
>>
>>17121771
where I live you know your neighbor well enough to know which ones are weird fucks. The way OP is talking I bet he has already given her plenty of red flags. I would be instantly suspicious of my neighbor if I didn't know them at all, or if my only interactions with them were bad ones. You can trust people and humans to do sick things, just because they live next door to you doesn't automatically make them free and clear. you're silly.
>>
have fun in jail you fucking idiot
>>
>>17121684
No it's not her fault you're a piece of shit that should get killed now. She is doing the right thing in ignoring you, you're a fucking disgusting psychopath, killing an innocent animal and blaming this girl who is only doing the right thing in ignoring you for it. You just proved her right everyone should stay the fuck away from you you're a danger to people. I hope you get fucking killed.
>>
>>17121740
this holy shit hahahhha

>beats him in every category

LOL this is the typical /r9k/ mentality that makes this dude think he's entitled to her for some reason
>>
>>17122645
just more proof that /r9k/ is full of psychopaths that should be locked up and left to die
>>
>>17121684
OP is a piece of shit
>>
Nice copypasta, see you on /r9k/
>>
>>17121698
>>17121721
I'm pretty sure OP isn't that stupid.
>>
>>17121684

>It's her fault.

No it is not.
A girl that you do not really know well, that already is in an relationship, didn't give you attention, and you murdered an innocent cat.

Because of people like you the gas chamber should be brought back as an death penalty, murderer.
>>
This is probably bait, and if it is its really well crafted. Hats off to you op for a successful thread
>>
See kids, this is why you don't let your cats free-roam. There are asshole psychos like OP out there, so don't put your pet at risk. Keep them safe.
>>
>>17122849
I got muh cat nestled up under muh arm. shit's pretty tight.

Also OP is a fag.
>>
>>17122645
But he is, everyone is entitled to sex and love.
>>
I hope you eventually end up in jail you worlthess, retarded, scum, permavirgin. You are clearly a danger to society if that's how you act
>>
>>17122863
no

everyone is entitled to water, food, shelter, and basic human rights

you are not entitled to free sex
>>
>>17121734
lmao my thoughts exactly
>>
File: Riley.jpg (7KB, 236x214px) Image search: [Google]
Riley.jpg
7KB, 236x214px
>>17121728
Fucking kek
>>
Obviously dont tell her opie you idiot. Don't tell anyone ever and hope she is too dumb to put 2 and 2 together. If she asks you could say you seen a stray dog wandering around and it might have got attacked or something. Just dont kill anymore animals or humans, its not nice.
>>
>>17121684
You are literally mentally ill. Get help or kill yourself. You are dangerous to society.
>>
>I did something bad /adv/, i killed someone's cat on purpose today
>I killed on purpose
>it`s her fault

What... You`re sick.
>>
I don't see anything wrong here. There was a pest bordering op's property and he dealt with it. Grats on the aim op. I'm sure it was a sick throw.
>>
the b8 is so obvious, why are people responding seriously?
>>
>people don't recognize this pasta
>people don't recognize this obvious bait

I was gonna ask for good places to kill myself but y'all are likely too stupid to even answer that. Im sure even /b/ will have better answers
>>
>>17123369
what do you mean "even /b/"?

That's like the only thing they have intimate knowledge of how to do
>>
>>17123369
>Im sure even /b/ will have better answers
Yes, yes. I absolutely recommend that you repost the OP on /b/. They are far better equipped to handle this situation than we are.
>>
>>17123339
This.. you're allowed to kill pests.
>>
definitely why people should keep their cats inside. also because cats are sadistic murderers that kill song birds.
>>
>>17122779
Nigger threw a brick at a cat because a girl who showed no interest in him has a boyfriend.

OP seems pretty fucking stupid.
>>
>>17121684
See a therapist. If you are letting your temper get the better of you to the point where you are killing things you need to seek help. Some day it may be someone's kid instead of someone's cat.you may be thinking "i would never do that" but consider: did you ever think before now you'd just go kill a cat someday?
>>
>>17121684
You seriously need help. Get thee to a counselor!
>>
File: SG CAST.jpg (138KB, 1021x535px) Image search: [Google]
SG CAST.jpg
138KB, 1021x535px
>>17121684
THE SUPRMEEM GENTLEMAN LIVES
>>
This is copy pasta f.a.m
>>
>>17121684
>Should I write her an anonymous letter?
And then kill yourself.
>>
>>17121728
No, you bricked the cat.

Jokes aside, just tell her you rid her of that piece of filth yourself. I'm sure she was too ashamed of giving it up, as pets really are just a time sink, a gimmick, and a waste of money. Few people are willing to admit it, though.
If she questions you further, claim severe allergies and that the cat was near enough to you that you were worried about potentially dying. She should've contained that thing, anyways.
>>
File: 1461292074559s.jpg (7KB, 196x200px) Image search: [Google]
1461292074559s.jpg
7KB, 196x200px
>>17121740
Kek. What a worthy reason to kill her cat. Laughing with you anon
>>

It's her fault YOU killed her cat and its her fault that YOU are too pussy to talk to women?

>being this delusional and self-entitled
>>
I found an earlier video of OP's shenanigans.
https://youtu.be/p2wjfnsbYy8
>>
File: 1432748907279.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1432748907279.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>17121728
KEK
>>
File: topypppy.png (377KB, 610x606px) Image search: [Google]
topypppy.png
377KB, 610x606px
>>17121728
Kek of the year.
>>
>>17121728
Lmao
>>
>>17121728
My fucking sides
>>
>>17121684
jeeze...you killed a cat...damn...
well...bury the cat somewhere far away, ask forgiveness from her or don't ....redeem yourself by being nicer to all animals
and yeah...forgive yourself...
>>
Damn..
>>
File: ccsu_mulaney_newintown_17[1].jpg (622KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ccsu_mulaney_newintown_17[1].jpg
622KB, 1920x1080px
You're a person of interest now.
>>
File: 1-disgust.jpg (28KB, 524x336px) Image search: [Google]
1-disgust.jpg
28KB, 524x336px
>>
>>17121739
>teaching him how to be a psychopath at the next level
You should turn yourself in as well.
>>
>>17121684

b8
>>
File: 1455854168674.jpg (32KB, 396x353px) Image search: [Google]
1455854168674.jpg
32KB, 396x353px
This story is pretty funny desu lol
>>
>>17123348
What else do we have going here on /adv/? The idiot who insists on getting back at or with a BPD person? That got boring by the second time.
>>
File: 1459707997116.jpg (6KB, 209x200px) Image search: [Google]
1459707997116.jpg
6KB, 209x200px
>>17121684
>>
>>17121684
This is exactly why I come to /adv/.
>>
I don't advocate this often, but (assuming this is true) you should legit kill yourself. You're a self entitled piece of shit, who can't even take responsibility for your own fuck up, let alone control his psychotic impulses. The world will be infinitely better without you. Fuck off and die in a fire.
>>
>>17121684
You deserve to die, autist
>>
>>17121740
Kek
>>
>>17121684

The Wrath of the Beta - Episode I. : UPRISING
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.