[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I dump my gf? Pros of gf: Sex She's totally in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1443937941158.gif (842KB, 350x260px) Image search: [Google]
1443937941158.gif
842KB, 350x260px
Should I dump my gf?

Pros of gf:
Sex
She's totally in love with me
She makes more money than me and can prolly get me a good job later

Cons of gf:
Less time for videogames
Have to spend fucktons of money eating out all the damn time
Risk of pregnancy
>>
>>17119411
unless you're planning to never have a gf again i don't see why you should dump her. your cons are easily applicable to any partner ever.
>>
>>17119411
If she makes more money why do always pay when you eat out. Why not try to balance it between you two?
>>
>>17119417
I thought I might get a new gf in 3-5 years after my student loans are paid off and I've played all the videogames.
>>
I'll trade my life for your life.
>>
Do you love her, op?
>>
>>17119424
We alternate who pays, but still when you eat out on average 3 times per week, that adds up. $40-80 a week on average, more if we go to a nice place.
>>
>>17119411
All of your pros and cons are materialistic reasons.

Do you have comment interests?
Common values?
Emotional connection?
Mental connection?
Have a good time with each other?
Does she make you happy, vice versa?

You can just whack off and have plenty of time for video games and save money too if that's what you desire.
>>
>>17119433

I dunno. When I'm with her it feels like everything is perfect and all my stress melts away, but when we're apart I'm miserable 90% of the time thinking about all the shit I'd rather be doing than hanging out with her.

She's really in love with me though. That's the main reason I can't break up with her. I feel like she's entrusted me with this incredibly sweet and valuable thing, and to just take her love and throw it away like garbage seems incredibly cruel and horrible.
>>
>>17119442
All these things you'd rather be doing, could you do them with her?
I was like that with my ex. I tried to involve her but she didn't give a fuck about my hobbies. Oh well.
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 250x249px
>has gf who has sex with him
>would rather be playing vidya
>>
>>17119481
Momodora won't ever get pregnant and ruin your life, anon.
>>
>>17119434
Seriously? Just cook meals at home.

The issues you have with this relationship are not that bad compared to larger issues of compatibility you could be having, sounds like a sweet deal to me.
>>
>>17119442
Don't do it OP. Cherish what you got. Vidya can always be played and if you are not a moron, pregnancy can always be prevented. The whole eating out thing can also be discussed (like splitting the bill or taking turns paying).
>>
>>17119546
Good point anon.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.