[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so I despise the people I work with and need better ways

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: 1455934077257.jpg (45KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1455934077257.jpg
45KB, 600x338px
Okay so I despise the people I work with and need better ways of easing my time around them.

I know if you have a job and are also 4chan regulars you must also hate your coworkers. Give me the secret tips
>>
Just get a job with no coworkers.
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 508x681px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 508x681px
Well it's hard to like most or even all of your coworkers if you work a shit job that no one wants to work. But even when I worked at walmart I had cool people I worked with that would bend the rules sometimes to help people and could crack good jokes on the job.

Do you have anyone like that?
>>
>>17118497
Focus on the job and keep the chit-chat to a minimum--they may see you as serious and perhaps even a but anti-social but their opinions are just that--opinions. If you can, make your work space your own and consider even getting headphones so you can listen to something other than them. Good luck!
>>
File: 1451812293626.png (51KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1451812293626.png
51KB, 512x512px
>>17118776
No, everyone is either new or has 5+ years tied into the organization. The new people are so shy and meek that they'll listen to whoever talks the loudest.

>>17118836
Today was the first day in a while I didn't wear my earbuds and my inner dialogue was filled with nothing but my disdain for these individuals. I noticed everything from their retarded gossip, to them attempting bad jokes at my expense. I usually don't care because I'm focused on my goals and whatever podcast I'm listening to, but today it was like sensory overload of things I hate to see exhibited from people around me.
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 900x284px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 900x284px
>>17118852
Have you ever thought to try to be less condescending and full of yourself?
>>
File: 1447043900128.jpg (5KB, 189x188px) Image search: [Google]
1447043900128.jpg
5KB, 189x188px
>>17118865
Yes and it's not what makes me happy. I'm very high on my own farts and that's just my personality. By the way I'm not verbalizing this shit often, I'm just sharing my inner dialogue with you because we're anonymous. Everyone thinks this way at times. I call it confidence.
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 1096x357px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 1096x357px
>>17118884
Are you truly happy?
>>
>>17118884
>Today was the first day in a while I didn't wear my earbuds and my inner dialogue was filled with nothing but my disdain for these individuals. I noticed everything from their retarded gossip, to them attempting bad jokes at my expense. I usually don't care because I'm focused on my goals and whatever podcast I'm listening to, but today it was like sensory overload of things I hate to see exhibited from people around me.

How long have you been at this job? There's something of value to tolerance and inner focus (learning to shut out both the internal and external noise) but there's also a point where you have to evaluate whether or not the job is even worth it, or is the conditions toxic enough for you either 1) Report the environment to a higher supervisory body or 2) Transfer/resign from that location. Weigh your options seriously and decide where the problem lies and what's the most healthy and logical path to pursue. Again, good luck!
>>
>>17118852
The only retard seems like yourself OP. I just make the most of what is at work to help the day get by, if people are gossiping it's to distract themselves from the boring day of work. What the hell do you even do to listen to podcast
>>
>>17118956
Thanks, and just a few months.

>>17118976
Marketing. we're mostly left to our own devices and hand in our work at the end of the day. It's new age facebook type shit and is ran by dweebs.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.