[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you deal with being in a relationship with a 10/10 for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (9KB, 184x273px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 184x273px
how do you deal with being in a relationship with a 10/10 for 2 years, then getting dumped?
I know I will never find a girl this hot
pic related, litterally my life
>>
I'm sorry, but did you just date a girl for two years because she was attractive?
>>
>>17118065
be thankful you didnt have a kid with her i guess
>>
>>17118068
attractive and good personality too
>>
>>17118087
Tell us how it happened. Why did she break up with you?
>>
>>17118065
Sometimes it never gets better OP. LTRs can leave scars and even if it wasn't some kind of mistake you just might never find another of the same caliber. It sucks, but you just have to stop comparing all the rest to her. Easier said than done
>>
>>17118087
>attractive
>good personality

Pick one because attractive girls are usually boring people because they dont need to develope a perosonality to get attention or dates.
>>
>>17118252
most retarded post in 4chan today award goes to you sir
>>
>>17118270

https://youtu.be/5NRzqD8jA80
>>
>>17118065
You're going about this the wrong way.

I just had my new car totaled after six months of ownership because some idiot made a left turn instead of yielding to me like he should have. And it makes me sad. The paint was still perfect, interior was clean and comfortable, stereo sounded awesome, and it was mechanically excellent. I am going to miss that car and am deeply upset I won't get to drive it more.

At the same time, I know I have the financial means to get another car I love and not have to settle. That's great. And this concept applies to you too. You are attractive enough that beautiful women want to date you. Figure out why that is and you can confidently move on to find another.

Caveat: dont try to get another girl exactly like your last one. You thought she was "perfect" but she probably wasn't. Of you try to get a girlfriend identical to the last you will quickly be frustrated. Get another woman who is different but you still can love. After a while you will be so into your new relationship that you will have long moved on from the last.
>>
>>17118288
That movie is dark yuppie satire. You're not supposed to take it seriously.
>>
>>17118302
The movie still makes a good point and its generally true. Also even female comedians are not funny you must be a butthurt female if you think females can have a "good personality".
>>
>>17118328
>the movie still makes a good point
If you're a 16 year old boy, sure.
>>
>>17118252
This is mostly true but there are always exceptions. You can't generalise all attractive girls
>>
>>17118345
>attacks me with ad hominem attacks like a female would

Way to prove my point

>>17118350
Yes their is always a rare exception but not enough to say attractive women can have a "good personality" for what I have seen most of them have a basic bitch personality that follow a specific trend so they can fit in.
>>
>>17118382
No offence here, but I have no idea how people go through life with such sweeping generalisations.

It's crazy to me.
>>
>>17118382
>hurr you must be a female
Nah I'm a guy. Who happens to know women who are both good looking and fairly successful.

I'm *not* saying women are not different from men, or that they can't be annoying. But the movie states that only ugly women can be talented or add value, which is false.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.