[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i dont like babys and i dont like toddlers, hell i dislike kids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: baby.jpg (4KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
baby.jpg
4KB, 284x177px
i dont like babys and i dont like toddlers, hell i dislike kids under 9 all together.
Its not that they cry or smell, i like dogs and other animals, i just dislike them simple as that.
I know i was a baby, im not advocating cruelty to babys. I know learning to speak is hard and cool and i know a baby is defensless and needs constant attention.
I dont want my own baby and i dont belive having your own baby changes te way you see babys because i know for a fact many parents hate their own babys and arent allowed to voice that, its also not based on my own childhood.
I dont sit around and think about how babys are awful and how we should get rid of them, my rejection for them happens as soon as i see one the same way you may feel about dogs or old people.
>>
I don't want kids either, but wow, that was edgy. If you hate the 0-9 age range so much, adopt a ten year old if you want a kid.

Just know sooner or later you'll have to go through the clichéd "you're not my real dad!" crap, as though the guy who abandoned him is better than the guy who rescued him.
>>
>>17116338
i admit it was edgy but you would be edgy too if you got pushed around a lot for having a different opinion ore taste.
edgy sometimes means pissed off
>>
>>17116338
or wait for it...........not have kids
>>
>>17116296
What do you want advice on?
>>
>>17116296
Babies.... A renewable source of protein.
>>
>>17116532
how to date 20 year old single moms of course
>>
You do realize that a lot of animals are worse than a lot of children. There have been a lot of animals i have seen that are pretty bad and id rather take care of a child.
>>
>>17116636
of course there are animals i dont want to approach be it because they are dangerous or ill.
If you dont count fish and spiders im not repulsed to animals at all tho, maybe one or two.
>>
>>17116652
*sigh* i meant animals that arent old or sick, just a normal animal but very bad. Like i said, worse than a child.
You think a babies crying is bad but a dog that barks at the wind all the time is far worse to me. Just one example.
>>
>>17116871
*unf*
I don't hate baby's because they cry or poop I hate quiet clean baby's all the same
Plus I can hate both, except doggo has to earn it
>>
>>17116296
What do you need help with? Babies are waay easier than a child over 9, they have their own opinions and start to get mouthy and shit.
>>
>>17116995
It's not about how easy is to handle one or the other tho
>>
>>17117009
So, you just came here to post a random fact about yourself?
>>
>>17116911

I can say that I never thought much about children much before my wife and I had one. I admit, babies are fucking difficult and they are crazy cute but damn do they suck the joy out of life.

Toddlers though are fucking awesome. They are just ... fucking awesome. You never have a bad time with a toddler. My kid could be 2 for the rest of my life and I will be a happy man.
>>
>>17117028
of course, this is the blogging board
>>17117043
>they are crazy cute
i dont get it, they are like tiny mutants to me
>>
>>17117054

How old were you when you realized you had Aspbergers?
>>
Wow, good for you! Such an original thought! GTFO of here with your blog post.
>>
>>17117068
this is the kind of shit i dont like
its ok to dislike anything but a baby
so you get away with silencing everyone else, why does it bother you so much that i dont find your baby cute?
>>17117071
not until you suscribe to my feed
>>
Normal. Once you reach your mid 20s to 30s, you'll either want kids or realize you have other priorities in life.

That being said, get the fuck off my 4chins you underage fag.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.