[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think if I severely cut my tongue I can call 911 and get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_m5dbjdnGvr1rtrcuro1_500.png (221KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5dbjdnGvr1rtrcuro1_500.png
221KB, 500x372px
Do you think if I severely cut my tongue I can call 911 and get an ambulance to stitch it up for free?

I'm not trolling, I have an emergency that's too complicated to explain but I need to cut into this thing under my tongue called a "frenulum" and then I need someone to stitch it up (I don't have the $300-400 needed to get surgery)
>>
Why cut the frenulum exactly?
>>
I do not have advice but I will monitor this thread because I am interested to hear how you can potentially justify this.
>>
>>17115949
everyone has a frenulum and it's not an emergency.
>>
in canada sure, but you'll still get charged for the ambulance.
>>
Are you tongue tied and don't want it to be?
>>
>>17115949
Absolutely, and make sure you tell them that you cut it yourself
>>
ambulance won't stitch it bro, tongue is far too sensitive for paramedics to do in your own home, you'll need anaesthesia. hence the cost
>>
isnt the frenulum on your cock?

are you circumcising yourself at home op you twisted fuck
>>
>>17115984
There's a penis and a tongue frenulum. I don't see why anyone would cut any frenulum
>>
They probably won't stitch it up. EMT's/Paramedics have a limit on what they can do for a patient. They'll probably dump you off at a hospital where you'll not only have a huge ambulance fee, but then the hospitals fee's.
>>
>>17115986
because you're a jew or a muslim I guess
>>
>>17115994
>ambulance fee
you have to pay for ambulances in the US???
>>
ambulance ride alone costs thousands
>>
>>17115995
I am? What? Why would anyone cut the fucking frenulum?
>>
File: Gray1202.png (48KB, 563x500px) Image search: [Google]
Gray1202.png
48KB, 563x500px
>>17115949
When I was young (~8 years old) my parents sent me to doctor to get my frenulum "burned" to fix my speaking skills. I guess it helped.

It just hurt a little for like 2 seconds. I really don't see this happening by your own hand.

But seriously USA guys. You all boast on /int/ how big USA is on every level, yet you can't afford even basic health care (and I don't even come with fact how in some countries the university is free too).
>>
>>17116097
>yet you can't afford even basic health care
No one in my family has an issue with health care
>and I don't even come with fact how in some countries the university is free to
No country even comes close to the US in terms of quality of higher education. Of the top 200 universities in the world, ~150 are in the US.

This is also completely irrelevant to the thread you fucking faggot.
>>
>>17116129
I guess you aren't OP then, and first 4 sentences were on topic.

Sorry for the rest of my post there anon :-)
>>
>>17115998
Uuh yeah, there's gas and manpower being spent on yo ass.
>>
>>17115949
But if you cut your tongue how would you tell them you need an ambulance?
>>
>>17115998
The land of freedom. But freedom doesn't come cheap :-D
>>
Depends on how poor the hospital is
>>
You will be charged for the ambulance and for what they do in the hospital. Don't be stupid.
>>
>>17115998
yep.
>>
>>17116129
No it isn't irrelevant, and I'm not him just in case you think I am. OP is complaining that he needs to pay $400 for a simple medical procedure. In the UK, even if you're homeless, you call 999 and if you have a legitimate problem they'll come, take you to the A&E, and fix anything for free. Even if you're riddled with cancer tumours and it'll cost them millions to help you, they will.

The US has an insanely backward healthcare system for such a 'modern' country.
>>
>>17116129
>No country even comes close to the US in terms of quality of higher education. Of the top 200 universities in the world, ~150 are in the US.

What an ignorant nobber you are. Check your facts before you press the mouth pedal. The US has a very average education system easily beaten by top universities in other countries.
>>
File: 1453379131659.jpg (29KB, 550x379px) Image search: [Google]
1453379131659.jpg
29KB, 550x379px
>>17116407
Average u.s. school beat by top school somewhere else. Ayyyyyyyy
>>
>>17115998
Protip: you pay for your ambulances too, just in a different way. There is no "free" healthcare. You don't work for free, and neither do doctors and EMTs
>>
>>17115949
>get an ambulance to stitch it up for free
Yes, but only if you pretend that you're an illegal mexican nigger. Because normal people get charged stuff, and people that are here illegally don't.
>>
>>17115998
Enjoy your $500 taxi ride.
>>
>>17116097
Yep, it frustrates half of America to no end.
>>
>>17116589
Actually they do, some just don't pay. You can't exactly repossess healthcare. It's mainly homeless and drinks with no possessions that don't pay.
>>
>>17116670
>Actually they do, some just don't pay
Let's dispel with the fiction that there are law-abiding illegal aliens. There is not an illegal alien in the history of the greatest country on the face of the world that paid (payed for you berniggers) for healthcare.
>>
>>17116682
If this were true (and I'm not prepared to concede that it is) I don't see how someone could note this but still be against a single payer. We're already paying for their free healthcare, and hospitals make up that loss by increases to the cost of healthcare for the rest of us. Think about how much personal suffering could be erased by moving that burden onto society at large rather than individuals. Over 70% of bankruptcies are from unexpected medical bills, do you really consider that tenable? If illegals had access to regular doctors they wouldn't need to abuse 911 and wait until they need expensive surgery to seek treatment.
>>
>>17116716
>If illegals had access to regular doctors they wouldn't need to abuse 911 and wait until they need expensive surgery to seek treatment.
Illegals should be shot. It's the cuck shit mentality that we need to help fucking criminals (literally by definition you fucking cuck, they're ILLEGAL aliens) that's killing the country.
>>
>>17116332
>People pay for what they need
>backwards
>>
>>17116129
>No one in my family has an issue with health care
yet
they will, eventually
>>
>>17116682
I just want to chime in and say that in my early 20's I had to go to the ER. I was working a job that didn't have insurance. I was hit with a $7,000 bill for about 1 hour of actual care. I settled with the finance department and ended up paying them $3,500 in one lump sum as it was all I could afford.

Thankfully I have good insurance now. But the reason I paid it was because I felt like I had some sort of obligation to not be a worthless piece of shit leech and actually try to compensate the system. Unfortunately there's scum that are legal citizens that feel like they don't need to do this, and I believe it's more rampant among illegals that obviously don't give a shit about this country or how things work.

I live in Texas. I've seen and worked with my fair share of illegals. They're mostly nice people but fuck 'em for cheating the system whether it's out of ignorance or just being a piece of shit, fuck 'em either way.
>>
>>17116724
illegal and criminal don't mean the same fucking thing, moron, that's why they're two different words

jesus christ, you people
>>
>>17117430
>if you do something illegal you're not a criminal
This is what libcucks unironically believe.
>>
>>17116761
It's backwards because a lot of them can't pay for what they need and some even go homeless. How is it fair if you are injured by someone else's fault, and then you go bankrupt paying the medical bills?

Don't try to justify your shitty medical system. The entire world and even a shitload of americans themselves think it's a pile of crap
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.