[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my wife is gonna do an erotic photo shoot. Her sister is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

So my wife is gonna do an erotic photo shoot. Her sister is the photographer.

I'm looking forward to getting some high quality nudes/panty shots of my wife.

But I also am getting kinda hard at the thought of her stripping and posing for her sister. I really, really want to get a recording of the whole shoot so I can watch and hear them talking and going through it.

I feel like if I ask my wife to record it, she'll be awkward/reserved knowing she's being recorded. I feel like if I ask just the sister, it'll be creepy, and then the photographer might be more reserved. I feel like if I just set up a recorder myself, it'll be even creepier.

What seems like the best way to do it.
>>
If she's already going to be doing nude photos with her sister, why the heck would video make them awkward?
>>
>>17115636
My wife is shy. The sister is going to have to go all out to get her to relax enough to do a shoot, and there's a big difference between having a bunch of your pictures taken (and you can throw out the ones you don't like) and having your movements and voice recorded.

I'm not saying you're wrong, just playing devil's advocate.
>>
>>17115640
Well just ask them and if they said it will make them too nervous then don't do it. If they are okay with it, do it.
>>
>>17115640
Come to think of it I should probably make sure she's got some champagne handy, she likes champagne.

I have no idea what an erotic photo shoot entails aside from the obvious, btw.
>>
>>17115643
Why are they doing this anyways?
>>
Ask her, you're already going nude on cam. I don't think it would be that weird.
>>
>>17115649
I wanna know this too.
>>
>>17115649
The sister is a photographer and has done several before. Pretty sure she just offered to do it for my wife. I guess this is for both of us, but I feel like I'll appreciate it more than she will.
>>
My gf took nudes of her sister and I got to sit in. That might be your best bet? They were taking the pictures (at our house) and I came in to "ask a question" and stayed after offering advice. What poses/shots I liked in general (as a guy). I then helped edit them which meant I got a copy of all the pics as well. We're all kinda comfortable with each other though. It was still easily one of the hottest things I've done.
>>
>>17115640

>My wife is shy.

That's why she's posing nude for her sister right? Nah if she was shy she wouldn't even have engaged in that conversation when the sister proposed it to her. You clearly are deluded, so my advice is to prepare mentally because she's gonna be banging a black bull sooner or later.
>>
>>17115822
Taking nudes = cheating with black guys?
>>
>>17115822
I will never understand why cuckfags always have to live vicariously through women in their imaginations and don't just go suck those black dicks they fantasize about 24/7.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.