[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I move somewhere and start over with a new life? I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
8KB, 205x246px
How do I move somewhere and start over with a new life? I don't have time to sit here and save up like 5,000 dollars. I just want to save up some money and get roommates in a new city I don't really mind walking and taking buses everywhere.
>>
Let in on details?

Living with parents? Shit job? Qualifications? etc.
>>
>>17115444
Living with parents looking for a shit job and I'm not really qualified for much other than maybe being an administrative assistant

I just want to live in the ghetto with a small room in a big apartment or something
>>
>>17115457
Country? What specific qualifications do you have? Can't just pull out some motivational shit out of nowhere bud lol
>>
>>17115457
if you just get a regular job it will only take like 4 months to save 5 grand....

or u could sell that boipussy
>>
>>17115464
I have certification in Microsoft office and can type 60 wpm you fuck
>>
>>17115468
>minimum wage jobs for 2-3 years staying in parents' house
>save enough money for education/qualifications
>get education/qualifications while simultaneously still working
>get a decent job

and it goes on and on until you decide to move out of your parents' house or settle down with a girlfriend, otherwise if you've got the motivation and drive you can keep on ascending the social ladder
>>
Only thing stopping you is you. I'd save some cash then move. Get two jobs or a well paying full time job. Your qualifications may be limited but only you can change that. Any part time job should be easy and as long as you do the work show up on time, don't complain etc. you'll get promoted or get raises faster. Basically think of any person that sucked at previous jobs and be the opposite, because really the only way to get ahead in retail is to up with the shit and you'll be commended for it.
>>
>>17115490
this, also to "change", just start adopting healthier habits and looking for reasons to get out. Start exercising, meditating and shit. As long as you're a slave to petty desires your life's destiny is sealed and fucked

you've probably only got a couple of more years / decades till your parents are gonna be gone, accept your life's situation and start moving forward with understandable yet ambitious pace.
>>
the world doesn't owe you anything and the less able you are to accept and stop thinking people owe you anything or you owe them something, the more eternally fucked you are

stop overthinking, clear anything in your head right now, anything that pisses you off, don't suppress thoughts with counterthoughts, fucking ignore them and realise that you need to condition yourself (as everyone in life does) to work unconditionally and receive reward later
>>
>>17115486
I don't have 2 years more like 2 months and even that's too long
>>
>>17115501
If you don't have a place to stay and collect income for education, instead spending it on living costs for yourself, your quality of life will be pretty shit for at least 10-20 years (providing ofc you'll be working hard)

we don't know you, do whatever you can to stay at home and at the same time do everything you can to progress before its too late
>>
>wants a new life
>can't be bothered to work and save up to move
>would literally take him a few weeks to save enough
>has no qualifications or experience

its OK guys though, OP is happy to get the bus!
>>
>>17115501
why can't u stay at home anon
what happens in 2 months
>>
>>17115526
op gunna becum an hero bcus he sooo 1337 hardcore
>>
Get a part time job, any, there are ALWAYS jobs around, whatever they are.
While doing that, start learning a profitable skill. I recommend programming, front-end web design specifically. You can learn very quickly and there are always people looking to hire those with such skills. Use FreeCodeCamp to learn, it's GOAT.

GL anon
>>
>>17115521
I said I would work and save up lol but I'm not doing no year long bull shit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.