[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some advice bros. In a decent relationship with gf, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Need some advice bros. In a decent relationship with gf, but feel compelled to cheat. Hooked up with (pic related) at the end of last semester while gf was abroad, feeling the urge to hit her up to do it again. What do?
>>
File: Suggestion.jpg (25KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Suggestion.jpg
25KB, 460x276px
You're a cheating scumfuck piece of shit. There's only one thing to do.
>>
>>17114576
Thanks senpai :^)
>>
>>17114573
>but feel compelled to cheat

Why don't you become single so you don't subject your gf to emotional harm?
>>
>>17114573
I'm in the same boat..
Too>>17114573
You just have to be very careful that she never finds out
>>
>>17114573
Hey OP.

If you feel compelled to cheat, and are able to, then congrats, you don't belong on 4chan.

I'm just kidding, you know we love you. But seriously, if you feel yourself slipping, or are in situations to slip with fidelity, then I suggest you let her off easy.

I am not saying this because I care about her feelings, I am saying this because I care about your well-being. Sure, you may cheat on a girl and nothing happens, but every once in a while, you stumble upon an absolute nutcase, and cheating on them significantly diminishes your quality of life, put mildly.

My dude, just be a good guy, and if you don't want a girl then just fly solo and bang away, no harm no foul. (use protection)
>>
This is a Cuck board OP, don't expect any advice.

If you want to hit her up again and can get away with it just do it.
>>
>>17114612
It's not that I don't love my girlfriend - hell, she has a bigger libido than I do. It's the idea that it's someone else, that I'm not locked down for the foreseeable future.

I would've broken up with her if I didn't think she was the one, but I do. It's not even about being sexually or emotionally attracted to other girls, it's rush of novelty that comes with someone other than my girlfriend or my hand getting me off. Hell, a fleshlight would probably work in the short term.
>>
As someone who has been cheated on, please, please don't cheat on your gf. The damage is incredibly devestating. For example, It's been a year and I still haven't recovered from my bf cheating on me. I was able to move on and was somehow successfully able to complete college during this time, but it still haunts me. It hurts so much sometimes when the thoughts and memories come out of nowhere, it makes it difficult to breathe. I had no idea I would be affected by it this much. It is such an awful thing to do to another person for a cheap thrill. Break up with her, Jack off, talk to her about your feelings, make her wear a wig and pretend to be someone else, god do anything but don't cheat on her. Think about how much she will hurt.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.