[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend was upset at her mom and was talking to me about it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: oracle_java-100026145-large.jpg (45KB, 580x351px) Image search: [Google]
oracle_java-100026145-large.jpg
45KB, 580x351px
Girlfriend was upset at her mom and was talking to me about it. She seemed fine for a bit so then I told her I had to go finish up some homework. She gets mad at me and tells me that she wants me to stay because she was upset. I'm like okay that's fine my bad I didn't realize you were still upset. She gets mad at me and tells me that I was supposed to ask her if she was still upset before I left and she hangs up the phone on me. She then calms down but right after downloading the okcupid app. She called me and told me she was being over dramatic and that she downloaded the okcupid app to make me upset and that she just wanted to tell me.

Been dating almost 2 years... This used to happen a lot before but I left her over it one time and she took me back pleading that she'll change. Last time this happened (trying to get me jealous because she was mad) was like almost a year ago.

What do I do /adv/? Forgive? Forget? All she did was download the Okcupid app. I'm just scared she'll get back to her old ways of being a bitch because she used to ruin me. After she changed she was perfect but not she did this today.
>>
Holy fuck tell her to fuck off. Selfish bitch doesn't even understand you have to finish homework and then she calls you back threatening to cheat? Bitch has brain problems, who would want to stay with that?
>>
File: 1453746541591.jpg (60KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1453746541591.jpg
60KB, 550x400px
>>17114548
She never changed, she just temporarily changed her behavior. People don't actually change. Either she's looking to replace you or she's looking to manipulate you.

Sounds like a manipulative bitch to me OP. I'd drop her.
>>
>>17114554

It's my first ever relationship... She used to drain me when she did this before but I was really infatuated. Over time I got tired of it so I just started ignoring the fuck out of her.

I feel like shit right now. It was going so good and I thought she wasn't crazy anymore.
>>
>>17114559

She's just looking to manipulate me. I feel like dropping her so bad right now but for some reason I just can't.. Two whole years + I lost all my friends. I literally have nobody to be there for me. she actually does care about me she just goes through these phases
>>
>>17114594
Hey OP.

This girl is a very good experiential example of an "early girlfriend in which you are glad you did not stay with"

I don't know you, and I don't know her, but from what you have told me, she is immature and is relying on you far too much, but more importantly, she is relying on her control over you, far too much.

She is being manipulative and cruel, basically threatening infidelity when you only need time to yourself.

This is not wife material. This is experience material. Take the good and cherish it, remember the bad and avoid it.
>>
>>17114623
Pretty much this, OP. Relationships like this are what make you better equipped for future relationships and give you some funny stories to tell.
>>
>>17114623
>>17114629

Thanks anons. What should I do? Like I said earlier. The only friends I have know her and she'll probably hang out with them after we break up so I have no friends whatsoever. Ever since I got to college I've been losing more and more friends. I have some people that I hang out with that we both know (she met them through me) but I'm not even close to them.. I feel really lonely already with her being there, let alone her not being there.

There's obviously much more to my problems than her... But where do I even start?
>>
>>17114594
I get that dude, I really do. Here's the thing though: will you cut your losses at 2 years, or will you keep wasting time and missing connections longer now that you know the right course of action?

This behavior won't ever stop, it's ingrained.
>>
>>17114634
That's an excellent question.

In my experience, during a breakup, friends will be loyal to one of two parties;

1. The Right Party, a.k.a (You)
2. The "Wants to get laid" Party

Sometimes a breakup is what some people need to show them who their real friends are. A friend who holds his buds ex-gf in a higher regard than his buddy, is no friend at all.

Just tell you buddies straight. Tell them, "hey me and so and so are braking up, so if you want to hang out with her that's fine, but I don't want to be around it so let me know now" sort of thing.

Of course if they aren't great friends to begin with, then don't waste your time. mouth-breathers tend to be tools an ex girlfriend will use against you to get close to you. (if you slingin that good dick)

Damn I rambled.
>>
The problem with emotionally inept guys is that they turn normal girls into crazy ones.
What you did was stupid, not enough for her to be a dickhead but nonetheless, it was insensitive and stupid.

You should break up with her because she is needy and needs someone who is more willing to give her princess treatment.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.