[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm planning to eat pot brownies and watch captain america:civil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: popcorn.gif (2MB, 239x320px) Image search: [Google]
popcorn.gif
2MB, 239x320px
I'm planning to eat pot brownies and watch captain america:civil war tomorrow.

Anyone with experience have some advice?
>>
Be careful pot brownies can be very potent for first time marijuana users. Shit freaked me out. Just dont overconsume, know they take a while to kick in, and know regardless worst case senario youll fall asleep.
>>
>>17114082
worst case scenario is they forget how to breathe
>>
>>17114075
#420YOLO
>>
Have one and forget it.
You will be like "Jeez, I had one and I feel nothing. I should have more".
Fuck that.
It takes time to kick in. And when it does, wew boy.
Just have one.
And be happy with that.

And if you feel paranoid, like everyone knows you're high and they're gonna get you, relax. That's just a symptom.
Focus more on your surroundings and how enjoyable they are.
>>
>>17114075
Eat a quarter of it 20 minutes before the movie. If the movie starts and you're still not high, eat the other quarter. Don't eat the other half unless you're like 40 minutes into the movie and you're still not high enough.
>>
Edibles is my preferred method of marijuana. Every time it fucking destroys me, even small bites. Good luck OP. The worst was a shivering fit and panic attack and extreme paranoia when outside.
>>
>>17114075

edibles take awhile to kick in and last longer than joints/bowls/blunts

you don't need a whole brownie if you're not a seasoned stoner

don't eat a whole brownie if you're going to be driving or have plans for after the movie
>>
>>17114332
>>17114524
Do this.

>>17114357
Not this.

Don't fuck around with arbitrary measurements, shit might take over an hour to really set in and then hit you hard.
Remember to never eat more of the stuff when you already had some, and don't take risks with large amounts when it's your first time and going outside.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.