[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So a girl I had been talking to a while ago did something I considered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 0ZWPBE6.2.jpg (342KB, 1500x2100px) Image search: [Google]
0ZWPBE6.2.jpg
342KB, 1500x2100px
So a girl I had been talking to a while ago did something I considered cheating. We were at the stage of almost dating. We skyped every night. She only lived about 25 minutes away so we couldn't always go do things since I had work. She told me she was afraid I would leave and find someone better.

Next thing I know, she is posting about a guy on Instagram whom she called a "cute and amazing guy", with a bunch of kissing emojis. I go to his profile to see her comment babe on one of his photos. Of course this bothered me, so I said something. She acted like I was overreacting and that there was nothing between them. I cut off contact from her but she still managed to talk to me. She told me she did in fact like him. I did not reply. Next thing I know it, she is trying to talk to me again going back to saying they never had anything.

I know she posted a lot of photos pertaining to how amazing he was.

Am I doing the right decision by pushing her out of my life even though she keeps wanting to come back?
>>
You're right and wrong. Skyping every night doesn't mean you're dating unless you specifically discussed being together and both acknowledge it. Also a cute and amazing guy that she calls babe isn't someone she feels nothing for, so you're right. Maybe he rejected her or something
>>
>>17112025
We did discuss getting together.

I remember her telling me that the guy didn't know what he wanted so they aren't dating so I don't need to worry.
>>
>>17112050
So she basically tried to get with him, but he rejected her, so she pretended like nothing happened? The fuck?
>>
Bro she obviously asked that guy out and he said he dint want to. So she is using you as the back up guy!! Kick her outta your life ASAP! Coz she will dump you for that guy someday anyway.
>>
>>17112056
>>17112065
I kept telling her how I am not going to be her plan B. She said that I am not. Bullshit, I know.
>>
>>17112131
Your decision then. Choose wisely. Be prudent. Good luck!
>>
>>17112143
Thanks!
>>
>>17112016
>We were at the stage of almost dating.
>cheating
>posting about a guy on Instagram

Errrrrrrrrm....

Come on dude...

While you're perfectly in your right to not be with this girl if you feel like you're second choice, don't be a bitch. Stop being melodramatic drama queen and exaggerating.

You have a right to be turned off over being second pick, but you do not have a right to be a judge and be possessive over her when you're not even dating--let alone in a relationship.

Grow up a little bit or this shit is going to bite you in the ass in future relationships.
>>
>flirting with another guy on Instagram is cheating on a guy you're not even dating
And you wonder why you can't get a girlfriend?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.